• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Showcase] Cosmega’s Random Sketchez

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hello everyone, it's me, your favourite rice lover, with a new art thread… again! :D
I've realized how long it's been since the last time I've drawn, and I thought I'd share with you some random sketchez (yes, with a z) I made, old or new.
For now, I'm not that motivated in drawing, so I'm gonna show you some old sketchez/drawings of mine, so enjoy!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hey, so, umm, today my art teacher taught me how to draw faces/heads, and, as much as my art style is not realism, I gotta admit, I think I managed to make a masterpiece:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
So I was just randomly scribbling on my tablet and when I took a closer look to what I made, I noticed that I accidentally drew Inteleon:

Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hey, drew a little Lapras today, I hope you like it! :D

Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Me and my friends had to make a poster based on an extreme sport we invented, so I drew it.

May I present to you…

Mountain climbing… but with monkey bars!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Helo

So, you know those models that you sketch before making the actual drawing, ya know, like this:
Spoiler:

So one day I just randomly thought "What if it was a robot?" so I made a robot
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hello
Haven't posted here in a while and decided to finally do it. Here are a few drawings I made a while back (I'm too lazy to draw anything)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Wow! This place sure is empty and… well… untouched for, like, 2 months! I've gotta do something about it! Here, it's an art exercise I did in class, about hot and cold colours. Don't know what those are? Google it! :D

Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
(don't mind me, just posting some random new thing after nearly two months)

I just had this very stupid idea for a Fakemon and I wanted to show you:

Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
shut up I can post whenever I want to, you can't control me! Long live procrastination!

Anatomy class. Yup.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back