• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosplay?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Has anyone here ever gone to an expo in cosplay?

I went to the London MCM expo as Apollo Justice.

Was anyone else there at all?

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I wasn't at the London one, my sister was though.
    I'm going to a cosplay meet soon as Denzel from FFVII Advent Children :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I was just at Anime North a couple weeks ago, but I was far too scared to cosplay. XD; I have no idea what I'd actually ever cosplay as, as I don't really look like anyone from any sort of video game.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Has anyone here ever gone to an expo in cosplay?

I went to the London MCM expo as Apollo Justice.

Was anyone else there at all?

HOMG

I may have seen you... did you hang out with a Tifa and a Klavier (Spelling?) near the end of the day?

If so, me and my sister saw you! My sister was a Marluxia cosplayer, did you see her?

Sorry heehee

I haven't been to an expo YET! But I have been to a meet!
    I'm going to one in September xD

Heehee, cosplayers make me hyper heehee

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    For the few good cosplays - theyre always mass outnumbered by the many failed ones. Unless the individuals actually really good at it, then I'll always find cosplaying a bit sad. -_-
    Example:
    Spoiler:

I mean just why.. srsly.

Urya

Veilhart
    Years
    I'm pretty much a Cosplay nerd. So far I've done Shanks and Obahan Zoro from One Piece, Azure Kite from .hack//G.U. and Kamina from Gurren Lagann. I'm planning to do Zero from Code Geass in September, too.

Back