• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coukie's New & Improved One-Stop PokéShop!

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years

Navigation
    "The gateway to a wonderful and fun adventure awaits…"
    [alink id=Trainer Information]Trainer Information[/alink id] | [alink id=Updates]Updates[/alink id] | [alink id=Rules]Rules & Regulations[/alink id] | [alink id=White List]White List[/alink id] | [alink id=Black List]Black List[/alink id] | [alink id=Wants]Wants[/alink id]

Trainer Information[a id]Trainer Information[/a id]

Hola y todos! My name is Chicara, but you can call me Coukie. I decided to open this thread to simplify trading with others, and to avoid the hassle of posting what I have to offer on every single thread.

If I have not gotten to your request or you seem to think, for some unfathomable reason, I am ignoring you, you are more than welcome to contact me at my personal e-mail: [email protected].

Please note that this is my personal e-mail, so it may take a fair while to respond. However, please keep in mind that if you do take the time to e-mail me, I will take the time to reply.

Pokémon Diamond
    Name: OGG
    Friend Code: 3609 9004 0547

Updates[a id]Updates[/a id]

04/09/10: Today marks the grand opening of my new and improved thread! Please read the rules and abide by them when trading with moi.

Rules & Regulations[a id]Rules[/a id]

No "two-for-one", "three-for-two" trades, or any other variations similar.
    I do not hack my Pokémon and nor should you. If you trade me a hacked Pokémon and do not offer a refund, prepare to be black listed.
    If I do happen to trade you a hacked Pokémon, politely let me know and I will give you a full refund.
    Do not flood the thread with posts. Either PM me or post your request once.
    I prefer 'CMTs' over reply offers.
    All PokéCommunity rules apply.

White List[a id]White List[/a id]

Spoiler:

Black List[a id]Black List[/a id]

Spoiler:

Wants[a id]Wants[/a id]

I am currently only wanting good-natured, decently IVd shinies, good-natured egg move shinies, good-natured events, and EVd Pokémon.

Most wanted shinies are listed below.

Spoiler:

Pending Trades

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years

Key:

→ Re-distributable
    → Not Re-distributable

Events

Spoiler:

Shinies[a id]Shinies[/a id]

Spoiler:

EVd[a id]EVd[/a id]

Spoiler:

IV Bred[a id]IVd[/a id]

Male | Female | Genderless

Spoiler:

Hey, i was wondering if you had a murkrow level 30-70?

Nope, sorry. I've only got what's listed in the third (I guess?) post. :)

Last edited:

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
    Haha sorry about ruining your setup there, didn't realise you were still creating haha

Drift_King1

Rawr.
    Years
    Entei Adamant
    Suicune Relaxed
    Raikou Rash

Hey how do you do that cool thing with your thread like put everything in that scrolling box? I want to make a trade thread but idk how to make graphics and stuff.

Last edited:

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
    Entei Adamant
    Suicune Relaxed
    Raikou Rash

I'd be interested in Entei, but unfortunately, I can't trade at the moment. I'll PM you when I get the chance to trade (which will probably be within the next few days). :)

Edit: The neat scrollbox effect and stuff is called CSS. I could help you make a thread that sort of looks like mine if you'd like? I offer because it's a little too complicated to explain over the Internet, imo. xP

Drift_King1

Rawr.
    Years
    I'd be interested in Entei, but unfortunately, I can't trade at the moment. I'll PM you when I get the chance to trade (which will probably be within the next few days). :)

Edit: The neat scrollbox effect and stuff is called CSS. I could help you make a thread that sort of looks like mine if you'd like? I offer because it's a little too complicated to explain over the Internet, imo. xP
    Lol okay. I'm not ready for a thread yet, but I'll tell you when I am. I saw you in the FriendCodes Hubs earlier. I was Orowl. :P

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years

Lol okay. I'm not ready for a thread yet, but I'll tell you when I am. I saw you in the FriendCodes Hubs earlier. I was Orowl. :P

Oh yeah, I do remember you~

Yup, just send a PM my way whenever you'd like my assistance and I'll help ya out. :) And, like I said, I'll PM you once I can trade.

Back