• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could anybody do me a favour?

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Hello, could anybody possibly do me a favour by helping me transfer about 5 or 6 pokemon from my pearl cartridge to my Diamond.

If you want a reward, i will give a legendary "fairy" or two. maybe all three :)

Mythic

Awesome Possum
    Years
  • Hmmm...

I could help, but I'd want a different reward, preferably Charmander or Turtwig. Those are the two starters I'm missing.

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
  • Absolutely. I'll be about 15 mins.

Okay done =) I've given it quite good egg moves for you. What's your fc?

Last edited:

sudden_hit

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    AceTrainerNicole when would you possibly do this for me (just got back from school btw) thanks.

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
  • I'm taking it your time zone's not far of from mine (Western Europe), since you're back from school. I can pretty much get on any time between; 10am - 11pm. Post back a rough time that's convienient for you. Or should it be the time you posted that^?

sudden_hit

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    DOESNT MATTER, SOMEBODY HAS HELPED ME!

Thank you anyway people :) choi for now!

Last edited:
    Back