• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Could someone pls trade me a ditto for my charmander?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I need a ditto so I can breed my pokemon but im not far into the game, just so you know the charmander has some japanese nickname lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I have a variety of different nature dittos, but I only have 1 of each. However I can breed you a 4/5 iv Pokemon with a nature of your choosing.

Sorry im a little confused, are you willing to trade one for charmander or are you saying you're willing to breed a pokemon for me? Cause im just trying to breed some pokemon so I can trade for some more lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    i would trade a ditto for a megastone if you are willing :)

I have a charazardite Y but if I trade it is it possible for me to get another one at some point? I heard you can buy them post game or something but im not sure

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • you can get the stones for otthe other two kanto starter squirtle and bulbasaur but you cant get another charzardnite ingame so i dont want to have it if you just have this its alright? have you got any shiny kalos pokes?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    you can get the stones for otthe other two kanto starter squirtle and bulbasaur but you cant get another charzardnite ingame so i dont want to have it if you just have this its alright? have you got any shiny kalos pokes?

No =P I just got a 3ds yesterday lol

Nadimo97

Years
  • alright then just give me trash and ill give you a ditto for free :)
    my ign is Nadimo and my friendcode is 0791 1879 2190

Nadimo97

Years
  • i have a charizard but i would like the megastone if possible , just tell me what you are looking for and i can try my best to get it for you :)

Years
  • i have a charizard but i would like the megastone if possible , just tell me what you are looking for and i can try my best to get it for you :)

i would be happy with a shiny or a megastone i dont have yet :D
    these are the ones i already have:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back