• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could someone Rate my team? PLEASE!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2004
    Here is my team. Please, if you know how to make it better, besides training them to Level 100, Please Please tell me!!

BLAZIKEN- Lv 100
    Item=Blackbelt---Nature=Quiet
    Brick Break
    Flamethrower
    Mirror Move
    Earthquake

BEAUTIFLY- Lv 71
    Item=None---Nature=Sassy
    Silver Wind
    Solarbeam
    Psychic
    Attract

LINOONE- Lv 74
    Item=Silk Scarf---Nature=Hardy
    Surf
    Thunder
    Irontail
    Hyper Beam

MANETRIC- Lv 73
    Item=Magnet---Nature=Sassy
    Bite
    Thunderbolt
    Thunder
    Raindance

SHIFTRY- Lv 71
    Item=Blackglasses---Nature=Relaxed
    Faint Attack
    Rock Tomb
    Bullet Seed
    Secret Power

PELIPPER- Lv 82
    Item=Macho Brace---Nature=Calm
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Beam
    Protect
    Fly

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    these Pokemon can win casual plays if you got the correct movesets... they aren't bad for UUs except Beautifly.

Note that the strategy forum always expects a lvl 100 team unless otherwise stated (such as for the purpose of Battle tower, or lvl 50 team for Col and etc), along with items (which is not hard to get even for casual plays). EVs and nature are usually preferred to be listed out as well, but casual play teams can skip that...

Blaziken- [speed + / sp.atk -] @ lum berry
    EV: speed and atk
    -brick break/sky uppercut
    -overheat/flamethrower
    -earthquake
    -quick attack/rock slide

Get rock slide if you can via breeding, and definitely get it via move tutor later in FRLG.

Beautifly- [speed + / atk -] @ quick claw
    EV: speed and sp.atk
    -sleep powder
    -psychic
    -giga drain
    -attract/safeguard/whirlwind

Can certainly be nominated for one of the most useless fully evolved Pokemon ever in existence. I'll seriously take Luvdisc over it in terms of battling x_x;

Linoone- [speed + / sp.atk -] @ lum berry
    EV: atk and speed
    -shadow ball
    -substitute
    -belly drum
    -return

You can get sub via egg move without move tutor for Linoone. Most likely you don't have it, but if you do, use salac berry instead.

Manectric- [speed + / atk -] @ lum berry
    EV: speed and sp.atk
    -thunderbolt
    -crunch/bite
    -thunderwave/toxic
    -roar/quick attack

Shiftry- [atk + / sp.atk -] @ leftovers
    EV: atk, speed, hp
    -shadow ball
    -aerial ace
    -brick break
    -toxic

Poor days without swords dance or HP... x_x;

Pelipper- [def + / atk -] @ leftovers
    EV: hp, def
    -toxic
    -protect
    -hydro pump
    -attract

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Fly is one of those rather useless moves that seem like a good idea at the time. Think about it, you're giving your opponent a free turn to switch to a more effective Pokemon, or one that can resist Fly. Protect is more useful because at least it usually keeps the Pokemon there, and it's part of the reason why Ludicolo gets so nasty.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    interesting team

um...too many of your pokemon are weak to the same things

weaknesses

2xrock
    2xfire
    2xground
    2xfighting
    2xelectric
    3xflying

I would change out some of the pokemon
    maybe try and have no more than 2 with with the same weakness

maybe try this

Blaziken
    Sableye
    Zangoose/Vigoroth/Slaking
    Electrode/Magneton/Raichu
    Ludicolo/Sceptile
    Flygon/Milotic/Gardevoir/Alakazam/Dodrio/Mightyena

pokemon_elder

The Elder
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    beautifly is sick, dont listen to anyone your team is good but there is always room for improvement. your beautifly can do some serious damage in the pokemon league especially against dark pokemon. Silver wind is an excellent bug move that is super effective against dark ... most ppl dont know that!!! come to me if you have questions on moves for pokemon!!!
    P.S nobody will **** with your magnetric!!! and houndoom rules, and extemespeed is sooo overrated

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    do you even know where you're talking about? extremespeed is on of the best normal attacks since it always goes first and has high base power, beautifly has too low base stats to do some harm, has awful typing...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Demonion, it sounds like the guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Ok, Silver Wind is a nice move to use on Dark types, but as for the rest of his suggestions - I'd like to see him on NetBattle and see how he does against me.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    pokemon_elder said:
    beautifly is sick, dont listen to anyone your team is good but there is always room for improvement. your beautifly can do some serious damage in the pokemon league especially against dark pokemon. Silver wind is an excellent bug move that is super effective against dark ... most ppl dont know that!!! come to me if you have questions on moves for pokemon!!!
    P.S nobody will **** with your magnetric!!! and houndoom rules, and extemespeed is sooo overrated
    Your lucky I can't fully expresss what I need to say to you right now, but I can tell you this, Anyone > You on Netbattle. I bet your one of those losers who have all legends/00bers on your team and think there good v.v. Silver Wind is not really the best move IMO, seeing how its weak, has low PP and low effect chance. But yes its good against Dark, but not all of them, and you know why? Because most Dark types are type combos and get no SEness from it anymore, and even if they weren't, most Silver Winders are pretty weak and won't do much damage anyways (didn't think about that now did you?). No one wants your n00ber advise, so just be quiet and watch real people make real moveset.
    P.S, anything with strong Atk/Sp.Atk could do serious damage to Manetric, lol, God your so clueless. Extremespeed is OU because Heracross/Blaziken + Indure/Sub + Reversal is so OU, and sadly stuff like Arcanine can't learn Quick Attack instead. I have pwnt you enough for now, good day.

Back