• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could you introduce me...

iX Billie

Land Shark
Years
  • Hello I'm new in Pokecommunity, so could you intoduce to things and show me how to hack? It would be of great assistance and could you also be my friend.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Nooooo, the naughty H word...EMulation section, please. People WILL help you.
    ...but that's not the whole community. To have some fun 'round here, we go to the two Trivia forums. Go try some of the game topics out.

Umbrus

Shadowy Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    As Templekeeper said, go to the emulation section to find out more about hacking. Unfortunately I know very little of hacking, but I do support Shinygold. I will, however, be glad to be your friend, and I take great honour in welcoming you into PC. Darkness hide you.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx there are some people on here that will show you how to hack if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • If you're looking for some good information to begin your learnin' in ROM hacking, the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum would be the best place for you to check out. If you haven't done so already, of course. o3o

Other than that, it's just a matter of trial-and-error. You'll get the swing of it eventually, and I'm sure there will be people over in the ROM Hacking board to help you along the way.

Welcome to the community, bilhanPKBZ. Good luck with the hacking. (b'')b

iX Billie

Land Shark
    Years
  • Nooooo, the naughty H word...EMulation section, please. People WILL help you.
    ...but that's not the whole community. To have some fun 'round here, we go to the two Trivia forums. Go try some of the game topics out.

Thanks templekeeper ill listen to wahat you said.

As Templekeeper said, go to the emulation section to find out more about hacking. Unfortunately I know very little of hacking, but I do support Shinygold. I will, however, be glad to be your friend, and I take great honour in welcoming you into PC. Darkness hide you.

hey, did you know i accepted your friend request.

im glad to be your friend.

Welcome :D. I'm sure you'll be doing well in the Emulation Section :D.

thanks lightslei :) i accepted your friend request too.

Welcome bilhanPKBZ, my name is David1228 and I hope you make a lot of friends and help here on P.C.

thanks david1228 im making alot of friends right now.

i hope ill be a great help to everyone.

Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx there are some people on here that will show you how to hack if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

hi xxxLatiasxxx i think you will be a very good friend to me.

If you're looking for some good information to begin your learnin' in ROM hacking, the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum would be the best place for you to check out. If you haven't done so already, of course. o3o

Other than that, it's just a matter of trial-and-error. You'll get the swing of it eventually, and I'm sure there will be people over in the ROM Hacking board to help you along the way.

Welcome to the community, bilhanPKBZ. Good luck with the hacking. (b'')b

thanks Hiidoran with your help i think ill make a great hack.

Last edited:

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
  • I used to love ROM Hacking, why I joined here originally a year ago. I had my own team and I was SO CLOSE TO FINISHING MY GAME WHEN MY SCHOOL COMP CRASHED AND EVERYTHING DIED!!!!!!!! The team was called Xate and the game was called, no surprise, Pokemon Xate.

Anyways nice to meet ya man.

Back