• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Country / age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessie

The return of the star!
Years
  • I have 20 (my birthday was in July 27), and i live in **smashing metal guitar sounds** MEXICO CITY!!!, the city of hopes, and dreams,rain, nasty traffic, turism without control and no law :laugh:. (j/k)

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I'm from lebanon, im 18 and I live in CANADA (beaver country)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Im 12 (young Youngy XD) and I live in South Brazil (Blame me and Die >=q)

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Castrainer said:
    Im 12 (young Youngy XD) and I live in South Brazil (Blame me and Die >=q)

Ure young alright..^-^

Years
  • 16 (As of September 11th.)
    Now some fun background info!! YAY!! *Ahem...* Well, I was born in Boston, Mass, and lived there until I was 7, when we moved here. To Coos Bay, OR. Never heard of it? Very few have. Tis a place of poverty, unemployment, posers, and around 30 or 40 people who I would actually associate myself with. That`s not very many, bun, concidering our population is around 20,000, then, that`s like, what, 10 percent?
    Did I mention I suck at math?
    Anyway, so, I`m the only one in this town with that unintagable Boston accent that everyone seems to love. I don`t say my R`s, and I sound h3lla ghetto. Oh well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back