• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Couple o' pics

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    First off this is something I'm working on on A3 Tis something for Yami Ryu of SPPand a fellow fanfic mod with me. All she told me was top half a horse, bottom a Dragon and wings..... so I took that and got doodling! Real battle to stop myself doing a side view believe me. He is a Hipporon called Karu and belongs to Yamster despite this is the first time the guy has been seen and well I'm drawing him ain't I? Oo

Couple o' pics

And my beloved comp entry that my scanner did not want to exist. Read this poem first then you'll get it ish.

As the tears do fall, time seems to fade from meaning
    Your existance forgotten to all but me
    Feathers no more alive then a pepple amongst grain
    Just death choking a former coloured world

From there the anger swells
    Bitterness overwhelming and scars a burning
    Fury at those who forced you to give away your life for mine
    At that human with the gun, the one who blinded my eyes

But then things soothe again, I smile
    You gave me one of the greatest gifts you could offer
    I am the one who will save us all remember?
    You gave me the ultimate gift, you gave me your memory strewn across every feather

Hurricane, your memory is forever enternal
    Just like the wind
    Just like a friend should be
    Always

- Poem based on an event in Sandra and Chargon. If you ever wish to read it let me know.

Couple o' pics

Last edited:
    Back