• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Couple Pics of Pokemon & One... Not.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    Haven't had much time to draw nowadays, but here are some pics I did a while back. :)

---

First if of a Mareep & Mareepfly (more or less fan creation of a butterfly-winged mareep, based after my obsession with butterfly-winged sheep. <_<)

Part of me likes how the wool came out, while the other part of me no longer does. As it is, I forgot HOW I did it.

Spoiler:

-

Second is of Espeon x Umbreon, my two favourite eevolutions. :D

Spoiler:

-

Third is non-pokemon related but of a butterfly-winged sheep. I really like how the wool came out for this one AND I actually believe I could replicate it again.

Spoiler:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    lol, Butterfly-winged sheep and Mareepfly. I wish I was as creative as you xD. I like the way you drew Umbreon and Espeon. They look pretty realistic and not very anime-like. On the third one, I think you should place the wings behind the back given how you drew Mareepfly. Or maybe it's supposed to be different? Nice drawings.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    For the 'real' sheep, I was attempting to go for a sort of semi-folded look for the wings, which made them look sort of off/awkward. :/ Probably would of turned out even worse if I nixed the wings altogether, though.

Glad you liked them, otherwise. :)

Back