• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Courage the Cowardly Dog, the TV-MA-rated adult animated revival series on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    What's happening with you guys. I'm just wanting to know if you think that there will be a TV-MA-rated adult animated revival series on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim? Why? Please let me know, thanks. ;)

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I'd be ALL IN on something like this. Give it an Amnesia, SOMA, Cry of Fear, Slender, FNAF, *insert other good horror games here* feel and it could potentially be AMAZING. They'd still have to 'reset' after every episode though. Unless having Courage all by himself would be the point? I suppose that could be good but if they permadeath Muriel & Eustace I'd be forever sad. Maybe not so much Eustace but Muriel for sure. lol.

I'd like to know where your getting your information though because I haven't heard anything like this. Unless your just throwing ideas out there and/or speculating?

Back