• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cranidos breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

metroid

I just got a cranidos. As many of you know its a very popular pokemon to trade and not many people have it. I would like to know if anyone would be willing to trade me a female cranidos or a ditto so i can create an egg. After that is done i would return you your cranidos or ditto and you would have first dibs on any cranidos eggs. Let me know if you wanna help me thanks in advance.

metroid

Forgot to write what i have up for trade.

starly
    bidof
    bibarel
    kricketune
    budew
    graveler
    onix
    psyduck
    golduck
    buneary
    barboach
    chingling
    stunky
    ponyta
    mime jr
    pichu
    pickachu
    wooper
    quagsire
    hippopotas
    Azurill
    marill

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    man ur list beats the sh!t outta mine...I'm trying to get a ditto to breed my manaphy to a phione but i've had no luck

EDIT: all i have to offer is like lvl 3 beginner pokemon (not starters)

metroid

man ur list beats the sh!t outta mine...I'm trying to get a ditto to breed my manaphy to a phione but i've had no luck

EDIT: all i have to offer is like lvl 3 beginner pokemon (not starters)

you can have any pokemon in the list if you let me borrow your ditto. Once i breed a couple of cranidos eggs il give you back your ditto plus a cranidos egg.

metroid

i've got a Ditto i can trade to you for your Hippopotas, if thats ok. :D
    im up for that trade. Too bad right now i dont have wifi accesss. If its ok with you i can put it up on gts that way you can make the trade when you can. My name is adrian so it should be easy to find the trade hipo for a ditto. Let me know if your ok with that or if you just wanna trade straight up.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    im up for the any pokemon for the ditto (temporary) trade! how about a pikachu?

metroid

Sure il trade you a pickachu for your ditto my fc is 1031 7726 5733 adrian. In case your not around im gonna put it up on the gts. Right now im online. its 4:17 my time (mountain) and il be online till 5:30 so hit me if you wanna trade them with a pm.

metroid

i forgot i have yet to see a ditto in battle or in the wild so how do i go about on asking for one when trading?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    i will trade any of you a shiny celebi for a normal one and i would also like a cranidos, i will trade any of you a level 56 ditto for a level 30+cranidos

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    How the hell did you even find this thread, it's almost four years old O_O

Anyway, please don't revive threads over a month old.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back