• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crash Bandicoot!!!

flamesplom

Pie Eater
Years
  • I can't believe no one started a thread about Crash Bandicoot. Please post anything about Crash Bandicoot here. I know a fair bit about all games except for Wrath of Cortex.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Aww, I thought there was a new Crash bandicoot game then, well in the past I've owned all of them apart from the un-platform ones, Crash Bandicoot was my favoutite series of games until Ratchet & Clank came out =P

I'll still get the next one if it comes out, don't get me wrong

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
  • Meh. The reason no one posts a thread (though i think there's probably one from years ago or so), is because if they did posts threads about games that are this old, then there would be a flood on the community.

But anyway, i really do like this game. When it first came out (the series anytime up to Warped), i loved this game.

Back