• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crazy left-wing extremists to ban goldfish, circumcison

Status
Not open for further replies.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    In other news:
    Crazy right-wing extremists want to ban pretty much everything.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    The title for this thread sure is bias and this is a right winged person talking...
    Anyways this sure is a crazy legislature...there's a lot of them going around lately enacted by both wings...

Masqueraine

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I don't want to protest the goldfish ban, I feel like we have too many freedoms taken from us as it is these days, however it really doesn't affect me and I don't want to whine about it for the sake of whining about it. If things start escalating and more prominent freedoms start to get infringed upon then I'll speak out against it, but I can handle this, despite the claim that it's unconstitutional.

As for the circumcision I just don't see why they'd want to ban it. It's pretty much today's standard throughout the US, not sure of other countries, anyways. It has to do with sanitation reasons, religion and the parents choice. That means it's infringing on a parents right to choose what they want for their baby, relgious procedure and public health. I can't say I agree with it.

Also, on a VERY IRRELEVANT NOTE, uncircumcised just looks nasty. The only benefit of not circumcising is more sensitivity in the area.. and we definitely need more of that I guess! :D

Years
    Looking this over, It seems this threads' only purpose is to take more potshots at Liberals and to troll/flame the largely liberal population of PC. This is going to be closed now. If you want to debate politics, that's fine by me. However, the way in which you do so needs to not be disrepectful and it needs to not incite flaming.

*Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back