• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

create-a-move and i will rate them

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    both of gamefaqs's sun board's move creation topics are archived so i'll rate your moves.
    rules:
    maximum of 1 move per post
    these ratings are based on my opinion alone. this is not really a competition at all,so posting the best move is totally not the point.
    At the end of the day, my rating system is just an opinion and not really a way to call anyone's ideas bad or make personal attacks.
    use the template below

name:
    base power:
    stamina required (or pp,your choice):
    base power: (1 if base power varies.0 if does no damage)
    accuracy: (0% if does not perform check)
    description: (briefly talk about how the move works,doesn't have to be an official description a game would use)
    category: (physical,special or status)
    type: (if type varies, say "varies". if it deals typeless damage, use ???)
    effect chance:
    method of learning:
    contest category: (cool,cute,tough,beautiful,clever,or mysterious) (mysterious can only be used when stamina required is used as opposed to pp)
    i will use this rating scale,always out of 10'
    name:
    stats:
    usefulness:
    creativity:
    overall score:
    i'll give you my own move first (anyone can rate this one with my rating scale)
    Name:dimension twist
    base power:120
    stamina required:100
    accuracy:100%
    description:basically twists around stats (shuffles attack,defense,speed,special attack,special defense,and stamina)
    category:special
    type:psychic
    effect chance:30%
    method of learning:level-up (lugia),TM999 (all psychic-types and all starter lines),breeding (grimer,gastly,and koffing inherit from gardevoir),event (shiny palkia)
    contest category:clever
    TM999 can be purchased for 48 bp at the postgame battle facility. it's no maison or tree. it's the mysterious battle facility.

Last edited:
    Back