• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create a pokemon! -_-

siulung

i love pokemon!
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    hi, this is the pokemon that i have created, this drawing took me about 20 minutes to finish.
    i hope you draw your!
    -_-

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
  • hmmm, very cool pok?mon, tell me does it have an evolution?
    Because it looks like a cutie little ghost you know, I suppose he is evolving in something.
    A nice idea, water ghost!
    Ive got also a water ghost, but it is a canine

I will maybe make my own thread with fake pok?mon someday,

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
  • Nice cross over of Chaos and a Chao (Sonic Adventure). Alot of PC members here have tons of homemade Pokemon, Think I have links somewhere.

http://ncgallery.free-host.com/images/Sammerhead.jpg
    This is an example from me, its called Sammerhead and its evolves from Sharpedo. Still Water/Dark but becomes stronger, faster a bit more defence (still is low).

Infact im working on a Grass/Ghost type that has a pumpkin for a head, once it becomes one with a dead Ponyta it becomes Fire/Ghost. This means it can be fire and have moves like Leafblade or Razor Leaf to knock out water, rock and ground types. (its all based on the headless horsemen =3).

Last edited:

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    this is the evolution of aquagma.
    more ghost than water!

i will painted later!
    -_-

Back