• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create a region

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
  • I'll start my region doesn't have a name yet but is based off of Africa, South America, and Australia, it is a super tropical region complete with rain forests. The type of pokemon that appear there are pokemon like Trophius, Chatot, Khangiskhan, and things like that, new pokemon that appear are flamingo, Tucan, Peacock, Macaw and other types of birds of paradise pokemon, other new pokemon include a silver back Gorilla fighting type, Evolutions of Donphan and Giraffarig (my spelling for pokemon isn't very good) that look like real Giraffes and Elephants, an anaconda pokemon, a dolphin pokemon, a lion pokemon, a tiger pokemon, and a swordfish pokemon. When telling me your region include region, what your region is like and what type of pokemon appear there including new ones.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • I making up a region south of Unova, based off Mexico. It will have some mountains, a fiar-sized desert, ruins, a large jungle, and a pretty big coastline.

I have six possibilities for each type of starter and need some help deciding.

Grass: Koala, Dodo, Triceratops, Fox, Moose, Peafowl
    Fire: Jaguar, Stegosaurus, Raccoon, Gazelle, Sloth, Lemur
    Water: Elephant, Playtpus, Dimetrodon, Hippo, Walrus, Bear

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • I making up a region south of Unova, based off Mexico. It will have some mountains, a fiar-sized desert, ruins, a large jungle, and a pretty big coastline.

I have six possibilities for each type of starter and need some help deciding.

Grass: Koala, Dodo, Triceratops, Fox, Moose, Peafowl
    Fire: Jaguar, Stegosaurus, Raccoon, Gazelle, Sloth, Lemur
    Water: Elephant, Playtpus, Dimetrodon, Hippo, Walrus, Bear
    Triceratops has never been done, Lemur would be cool, and we need a decent elephant.

Akula

Capitalist Shark
    Years
  • The region is going to be to the far north, away from any establishment really. The theme for the region is a small not very populated island chain (20+ Islands, but small). The name currently is the Cryso Region, but is open to change.
    The geographical features are small forested islands, with large underwater cave systems. The south is temperate while the north has large snowfall, and is perpetually cold because of it's location.
    The character begins in a normal sized town, Azure Town, in the far south. It has a small dock with a large lighthouse. To the east of the starting town is a research settlement on a small island "Ithicu Island".
    The other settlements are a medium size port, in the centerish area of the islands. There's a industrial center to the north on the largest island, forever locked in snow. Otherwise it's all small fishing villages or unpopulated.
    Since I'm aiming for a realistic feel, the government is in the process of being toppled by Team Aqua, which has returned. After the Emerald events, the team has regrouped and re-established itself in the region. This means military blockades and towns being taken over by the thugs. (Storyline of my game hint hint)
    The major feel I'm aiming for is oceanic, so the pokemon will be majorly aquatic or aviary. Some flora types too, with some small land mammals.
    The starters will be :
    Fire : Snake - Fire/Poison - Gyvatee
    Water : Shark - Water/Ghost - Akula (as my user name testifies, lol)
    Grass : Large Bird - Flying/Psychic - Ptlica
    The major legendary pokemon will be a giant squid. Water/Earth.
    You will have a rival, but that is all I'm going to add for now.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Triceratops has never been done, Lemur would be cool, and we need a decent elephant.

Any other suggestions for starters?

There will be a legendary quartet or a Blue Dragon (Grass/Dragon), Black Turtle (Water/Dark), White Tiger (Steel/Psychic), and Red Phoenix (Fire/Flying).

Yes, I got the idea from the same Chinese myth that the Sovereigns are based off of in Digimon Tamers.

Rosebud2

My Pokemon is Fight!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    I have a fake region called Shoku, which is located northeast of Hoenn and southeast of Johto.

Create a region

The gym leaders are:
    1. Ivy (Grass) (Venusap Town)
    Create a region
    Level 13- Sweet Scent, Acid, PoisonPowder
    Create a region
    Level 11- Vine Whip, Growth, Wrap

2. Buck (Water) (Scaleside City)
    Create a region
    Level 18- Mud Sport, Harden, BubbleBeam, Leer
    Create a region
    Level 21- Body Slam, DoubleSlap, Rain Dance, Hypnosis

3. Sandy (Ground) (Deserdune Island)
    Create a region
    Level 26- Sand Tomb, Sand-Attack, Astonish, Magnitude
    Create a region
    Level 22- Mud Bomb, Powder Snow, Mud-Slap, Endure

4. Bella (Poison) (Leafplume Town)

5. Arachne (Bug) (Huncombe City)

6. Winston (Flying) (Windclif Town)

7. Arnold (Fighting) (Infernhill City)

8. Claude (Ice) (Arctice City)

I've been having trouble thinking of the starters- I was thinking of maybe a platypus for one of them (the final form would be Water/Poison).

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back