• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create an evil team and then rate the one above you

MisterBlue92

I don't want your damn lemons!
Years
  • I saw a thread about creating an evil team and thought it is an awesome idea, but I also thought it would be nice for everyone who contributes a team to get a bit of feedback on them.

Heres what you could post about your team (feel free to take out parts or add more)
    Name:
    Goal:
    Uniform Style:
    Logo:
    Types:
    Any other info:

Here is my team:

Name: The Lullaby Organisation
    Goal: To Remove extreme emotions from the people and Pokemon of their reigon through creating and releasing a new form of radiation, claiming its so things like hatred and wrath won't exist, but also to stop anyone from trying to stop them when they take control.
    Uniform Style: Black, white and grey (neutral colours) fairy simple clothing to help them blend in and so they don't dress to a certain extreme. The logo would be present on all uniforms however.
    Logo: A cresent moon
    Types: Normal, Psychic, Dark and any Pokemon that are able to put people or Pokemon to sleep
    Any other info: None

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Name:Team Comet
    Goal:To Steal all meotorites on earth
    Uniform:A yellow red or white suit or any of the star colors
    Logo: A Shooting Star
    Types: Psychic types

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
    Years
  • I actually just created an evil organization... What a coincidence! This is what it is.

Name: Team Terror Core

Goal: To annihilate all existing evil organization, so they can't interfere with their goal in taking control over not only Pokemon, but humans as well. They are determined to make people fearful of them, even if it means committing a mass genocide to prove their point. Pokemon are tools, trainers are tools. Nothing will stand in their way.

Uniform Style: For colors, they chose black and dark red. All uniforms are basic, with a black trench coat, and dark red under clothing. Their insignia is present on the backs of their trench coats.

Logo: A red 'T' shrouded in black mist.

Types: Fire, Poison, Dark. Fire Pokemon to deal the damage, Poison Pokemon to take care of opposing human's, and Dark Pokemon to encase their attack points in darkness, as well as dealing damage.

Ranks: Captain, Commander, Strategist, Tracking Agents, Defense Core, Offense Core.

Any other info: None Available.

>MisterBlue: I like your organization, although the uniform seems bland. Other than that, I give it a 8/10.

>Zale: ...Eh. Give more information, please, if you aren't trolling.. 1/10

Back