• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create your >>OWN<< pokemon (Legendaries etc.)

xMaNeDrAgOnZx

Explorer :D
    Years
    I don't know if someone else already did this and i don't know if this is the right place to post it, if it's the wrong place...well then someone should correct it :P Now to the REAL thing.
    Simply describe the pokemon and so on. (Yeah you can create legendaries too)
    ME FIRST ;D

Name: Ancalagon

Legendary: Yep

Type: Dark Type and Dragon type

Appearance: A giant "dragon". So yeah it looks like a dragon, it's a big black pokemon.
    He has two big horns on top of his head (obviously), it looks like he has some sort of armor but it's just his scales, he has a big red diamond on his chest, his eyes are pitch black and he...has no wings...so he looks more like a wyrm or something.

Habitat: The Void

Bio.: Ancalagon The Black he is called. He lives in the Void. He is the lord of darkness...sort of. Some people won't even say he is a pokemon, but a being of an unknown race. He is rarely seen, one can only see him when other legendaries fight each other, why he appears when such things happens no one knows, but they say he is the one who makes the other legendaries turn on each other.

Inspiration: Yep..i was inspired...sort of. I just got the idea when i read Silmarillion by Tolkien for some reason.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAI...now i wanna see other custom pokemons ;3

Don't be shy...just create one and...so on.

Last edited:

xMaNeDrAgOnZx

Explorer :D
    Years
    Ok...either you won't reply beacuse you have no ideas for any custom pokemons you'd like to create or you are simply a bit shy and such and such :P OR! Didn't see that coming did you? It's not...umm...interesting enough for you .-.

Back