• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] Creating a PBS file that a script can use to blacklist certain pokemon from being used in battles. V16.2

Backburner26

Pokemon Lavender Spirit Creator
    Years
    Hey there, The title might seem confusing so I'll drop an example of what I'm trying to find or do. One of the areas in the Post game is the battle frontier and I want to create a list of pokemon that are not allowed to be used by the player in this section of the game. I was wondering if there was a script that could be used to read a PBS file of the species names of Pokemon to do so?

I tried reading the wiki on the Battle Challenges page but all that seemed to show was lists of Pokemon and Trainers that would be used by the game to determine battle opponents rather than Pokemon not allowed to be used by the player.

So for example the Battle Stadium has four cups that all have their own rulles, The Rookie Cup would only allow for 1st stage or non legendary single stage Pokemon.

Last edited:

Backburner26

Pokemon Lavender Spirit Creator
    Years
    I've seemed to have found a work around purely using scripts, but I'll keep the thread up and open in-case the script side falls through and i need to find another way.

Back