• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen creative graphics in D/P wishlist

Years
    bluestorm said:
    *exalts Queen Boo* ^^ I know they'd be out of place, but I'd like to see it. Maybe just one parked on the side of the road???
    I love your ideas! You always have great ones!

Anyhoo, I want to be able to pick things up and hold them. :)

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    Thank you CaptainBrain and Queen Boo. I agree it would make the game better. Now, when your in a forest, you should see different kinds of flowers and plants every where, so why dont they have that??? And when there's a river, the water should be flowing, and you should see it flowing. At the scene of a crime, a helicopter should be there with more than one police, a team of reporters, and many bystanders.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Instead of a forest, they should have a jungle or rainforest. It would have lots of puddles and bodies of water as well as jungle-looking trees.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    I think the battle scene should be more realistic like in the show and 3D pokemon games.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    I think the battle scene should be more realistic like in the show and 3D pokemon games. :classic:

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    I think the battle scene should be more realistic like in the show and 3D pokemon games. :classic:

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    Ekk! :paranoid: Sorry about the triple post the computer's running very slow.
    Really, really sorry. :(

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    bluestorm said:
    How about a crystal cave with hundreds of crystals! And some steel and rock pokemon inside, only the rarer ones, though.
    Thats a good idea. Why didn't the Pokemon company think of that. I will love to see when I walk into a cave all I see is Crystals. Oh yeah here are the Pokemon I think should be in there
    Pokemon: Mawile, Geodude, Graveler, Sableye, Magneton and Onix

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I don't know but this idea is tireding, but another warehouse. I mean like the Powerplant and New Mauville. But there can actually have static coming out and stuff.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back