• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creatures of Gaia - Help Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Hello,

Creatures of Gaia needs help. Do you wanna assist?

CoG is tactical turn based browser game currently in development since beginning of the year. There, you can raise creatures, evolve them, breed them, and battle with them, which is the main emphasis in the game, with a deep gameplay. It's inspired from elements of poxnora, pokemon and others, with the twist that creatures are "breedable" and nearly unique.

For a better description of the game, please check it out:

http :// 50.57.161.126

And to see a few old screenshots of the game in progress:

http :// 50.57.161.126/screenshots

I'm mostly looking for a Spriter, to team up with me and handle the graphical side.

After several months of work, it's finally starting to take shape so that the coding side should be ready by end of June to deliver a demo online. However, the graphics are very lacking and definitely requires some effort in that area. In order for the demo to be nice, it also has to look nice! Then, the plan is to gather feedback, go on kickstarters, etc...

Currently, it is just me (a 29 years old pro developer), and I would welcome everything, from a short little help like a single creature sprites to a long term partnership.

Just to give you an idea, what is needed are:
    - creature sprites (moving and attacking)
    - magic/spells special effects
    - hex tileset
    - improved web layout
    ...and many other things.

Of course, any comments about the game idea itself is also welcome.

Thanks,
    Arnaud
    [email protected]

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    This section is not for advertising your recruitment status. Please read the rules. They state the following:

Recruitment
    As of 10/8/11, the Team Recruitment thread was removed. If you care to recruit members to help work on your game, post it in your thread. Since this is a new rule, I'll start off by locking threads and giving warnings (should members break the rule), but I'll slowly begin to delete threads that I see breaking this rule if there are any.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back