• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepiest pokemon product O_o

Quag-Squire

[i]oh-ho![/i]
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2009
    Okay so I was recently browsing through some pokemon products and stumbled upon some of the freakiest toys I had EVER seen of these pokemon, so if you've ever stumbled upon some like I have, post em! They're pretty funny to look at actually!
    (sorry about the size! I hope they're not too big)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    That's quite a bit of stuff, but as far as creepy goes, I think some of the merch here may well take the cake. Not to mention a rather infamous Mew keychain... *shudder*

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • Aww, the Dialga's so cute, I want one :P.

The Tropius is freaky, that's official merchandise?

Off that page under 'some random things', that Dragonite is so fat for its tiny little head.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think the plush in OP's post are absolutely adorable. :( Do want!

I think this is easily the creepiest product ever. Thankfully, I don't think it's official. I hope it isn't. XD;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dialga as a plushie? Even Mewtwo is cuter than that! In all seriousness, there are some Pokemon that should just not be a plushie.

Giratina isn't that bad...

Years
  • Those plush look fine, I don't know what you're talking about.

owo If you want to see REAL creepiness, search for play by play plush. XD They are the worst.

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
  • These products weren't made for creepiness.
    These products were made for cuteness to attract little child,
    So those child would ask mommy or daddy to buy one of them for him or her.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • I used to have this cute little chibi Mewtwo keychain that glowed red when you slapped its bottom. ...It's a lot less creepy than it sounds.

OH! I used to have a Pikachu plush (I'd guess non-official merch, considering the quality and that it came from a random junk store in Chinatown) that, when squeezed, proclaimed in a high-pitched human voice "I love you! I love you!"

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
    Years
  • I own a really low quality Pikachu key-chain that goes "Pika PEE" really awkwardly when you squeeze it. If I find it I'll post pictures.

Back