• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CreepyPasta Competition (2)

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
  • OK... well now that I have read the other stuff, I will be hosting monthly CreepyPasta competitions.

HERE ARE THE RULES: (Fixed Errors)

• No stealing works
    • Make them as believable, and creepy as possible
    • Try to make them longer, and more original than current ones!
    • Have fun!
    • The contest ends on October 1st
    ENTRIES:
    Currently None

JUDGES:
    Currently None

Last edited:

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
  • I have never tried creepy pasta before but this is half real and half fake.

~*Creepy Font*~

A long time ago I was playing my bootlegged Emerald (not hacked but it was not legit so after the Champion the game restarted completely) and just raising my team's levels and decided to save. I had saved billions of times before but I never thought that the battery would run out, so instead it showed a screen with text saying ''Checking for back up memory..'' and blah blah blah. I turned my SP of and got so mad that I couldn't save ever again so I pulled the cartige out and grabbed a ruler then started poking the slot as if I thought it would get fixed. I turned it on again with the cartige back in the slot and started multiple of time because the Gameboy Advance screen kept glitching up. Finally Emerald started and I skipped the introduction and got out of the truck that your character rides in. I went to my player's room and that's when something odd happened.

The Littleroot Town music sounded wierd. I heard this strange glitching up sound (Simalar to Doduo's cry) and I turned the volume off and back up again. This time the music sounded odd as if it was a bit funny but it echoed through the speaker as I turned the volume up. I decided to then rush out to the first route where Birch was being chased by a Zigzagoon (I already set the time on the clock in my room) and it was my biggest mistake. The little girl telling you to save birch was frozen and didn't respond when I pressed (A). The rest of the route was all glitched up and for some reason Birch was stuck on the first ledge with the Zigzagoon overworld frozen as well. The tree'sand grass's tiles were a mix of red and black, which strikingly reminded me of blood. I calmed down thinking it was just a glitch or error since I must of messed up the cartrige slot. I decided to walk up the glitched route as nothing happended. I had no choice but too pass the tall grass since it was the only way. Suddenly without any music the wild Pokemon scene started. I was then shocked to see what appeard.

It was a Poochyena. But it wasn't animated like all sprites and wasn't it colored correctly, and it definatley was not a shiny. Its fur was red and a dull green as if its body was rotting. The eyes were inverted. I sent out my (?) Pokemon since I hadn't gotten my starter and instead of fainting from the first move, the Poochyena's body just sliced into two halves and the limbs faded away in a blinking animation. I was confused seeing that the game probably got corrupeted but ow could that happen? Then the battle text said ''YOU WIN.'' without any exp. going to my (?). You couldn't understand how freaked out I was, it was as if my game was programmed to do that. So the scene then faded away and I was back in the glitched forest. Something wasn't right, the tall grass was comepletely red this time as if it was Poocheyena's blood. I stepped out of the grass and it was odd seeing that the NPCs weren't there. As soon as I got out of the last grassy patch a screen appeared and the text said ''DO YOU WANT TO SAVE THE GAME?'' I chose YES thinking that it might've actually worked this time(I was younger at this time and didn't know about save data that time). Surprisingly it immediatly saved without a problem. I went on and through all the wild battles, the exact same thing happened with that poor Poocheyna. (?) did nothing and I won while the grass got drenched in blood. As soon as I got to Oldale town, which also had no music and NPCs, I tried entering the houses but however I couldn't get in as if it was locked. I tried going west to where the footprint guy was supposed to be but the path was blocked by two glitchy tiles and I couldn't move past them. I went up north too where I met May(the female character) and something wasn't right.

Her face was pure white and she was surrounded by the Channelers from Pokemon Tower in FR/LG. They were all in a circle lined up and as I passed the grass, no Pokemon appeared. It was completley empty as if I used a repel. When I came up to the channelers, they were mute. They didn't say anything when I pressed (A) and I noticed that there was a gap between them which led to May. When I stepped through it music suddenley started. I was horrified to find out that it was the Team Rocket theme from FR/LG (I heard that it was some sort of beta music in Emerald). I was extremely disturbing to hear it at a time like this. I stepped forward and out of curiousity, I spoke to May. She turned to face my direction and said ''...". Immediatley a battle started and her sprite had a skull face, and a skeleton body under her clothes. The battle music sounded like the the Pokemon Tower theme backwards. Instead of saying '' May would like to battle!'' it said strange glitched up characters. May sent out an egg which then hatched out to be a Wynaut wich had inverted colors, a red outline as if it was covered in blood and oddly, Wynauts face was red and its ''^ ^'' eyes were gone leaving only its zig-zagged mouth also it wasn't called Wynaut it was called Bad Egg. I sent out the (?) and expected to win automaticly but instead tit said ''Bad Egg used Goodbye'' and it fainted in a dropping down animation. Nothing happened. The game Froze. I turned my game off and Threw my cartrige out of the window. My SP still worked fine. I never thought that GF would have programmed something creepy deep in the cartrige. Even though my SP works fine now. I never used it again.

Yeah long but I hope its good enough and sounds real.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • The Creepypasta threads don't belong here in Pokémon General anymore. After some talking with other staff members, we've decided to house the threads in Life, The Universe, and Everything since we think internet meme threads suit better over there. I'll go ahead and move this thread now.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Everyone's read those creepy stories... The stories about the Pokemon that supposedly kill, or the hacks that contain creepy messages that show up in secondhand stores every now and then.

Sure, the stories are creepy. You read them, and you feel a shiver down your spine. But then you finish reading, and get on with your life. After all, there's no way those hacks could exist.

There's no way that someone could just find something like that, and even if there was... What impact would it have on their lives?

Unless, of course, the "hack" wasn't just a practical joke. Unless the "hack" wasn't just some urban legend.

What if the screwed up cartridge contained the words of a living, breathing person?

I didn't believe that you could butcher a Pokemon game so badly...

I honestly might never touch another cartridge for as long as I live.

-----------------------------------------------​

A few years ago, I knew a kid named Jacob. We never really spoke much, and I probably never would've given him a second thought if he wasn't in my class. Even then, we were never even close. Mere acquaintances.

Life moved on, I forgot he even existed. Once we left middle school, he moved on to some private high school out in the suburbs, going out of sight and out of mind. However...

Sh**, I never should've gotten into this... About four months ago, he transferred into my high school. Bullies were giving him trouble at his old school, so, naturally, he wanted out. Understandable, considering how weak the guy actually was. But even if I hadn't known him very well... Even if I only knew him through school, I could tell that he had changed significantly in the years we had lost contact.

He had grown paler, weaker, and he'd developed a huge interest in the paranormal, stuff that typically creeped me out too much to get into.

Long story short, I befriended him out of pity, and we had some good times together. The kid was remarkably intelligent, but it was almost as if he hated the world, and thought of nothing besides revenge.

The kid offed himself about two months ago, two months after I'd gotten to know him. No warning, nothing to push him over the edge, he just...

His parents (Who were surprisingly friendly and positive, considering who there kid was) had found him hanging from the ceiling. Underneath his body, he had left a blank red GBA cartridge, with a messily written note stating that the cartridge was "For T S." My initials.

I was one of the few people who attended his funeral, though it was more out of respect for the parents. What mattered most was, though I hate to admit it, that blank red cartridge sitting on my bookshelf at home. I had really wanted to know he wanted to show me.

I... regret my curiosity.

After the ceremonies and mourning had ended, I used my first bit of alone time to fire up my blue SP. Thinking back to those stories about Pokemon hacks, I hesitantly put Pokemon Red (What else could it be?) into the device.

I was greeted with a black screen, and then the usual intro sequence, minus the music. Instead, all that could be heard was the first note of the Lavender Town melody, played over and over...

At the menu, that's when things started to get weird. I had accidentally hit NEW GAME out of habit, but, rather than Prof. Oak, these words appeared:

"Starting over isn't so easy. I made it just for you."

I mentally scratched my head, but thought nothing of it. Scrolling down to CONTINUE, I held my breath and dove in.

I was in the starting location. Like everyone else, I checked the current player.

Name: WILL
    Playtime: 6:66 (What a twisted sense of humor...)
    Pokedex: 6
    Badges: 8

All badges with only six Pokemon...?

Whatever. I closed the window, and decided to have a little look around. It was when I actually started interacting with objects that I actually noticed the differences.

At first, I tried to leave the room. I'd seen the starting room before, so why look around?

"I can't leave. There's only one way to end this."

Slightly creeped out, I tried to ignore this, and decided to check the bed.

"Only one way to sleep..."

The computer:

"Hello, T S. Have you seen my Pokemon yet?"

I had totally forgotten about that, too wrapped up in the surroundings...

Taking a deep breath, I closed the text box, and opened the menu. Hesitating slightly, I examined his party.

Six Mews, all level 5, all with strange names.

CHECK
    THE
    SPACE
    BEHIND
    THE
    TV

I didn't know why, but something... Something was sending chills up and down my spine. Maybe it was the fact that this was the last thing this kid did. Maybe because it was directed at me... Maybe because all the hints in the room pointed towards one, inevitable outcome.

I had to do it. Morbid curiosity was mixed with respect for his memory. He had wanted me to see something, and I couldn't say no...

I closed the menu, took a deep breath, and, just like finding a hidden item, checked the space behind the TV.

"Say hello to me for me."

I blinked. What the...?

Before I could hit A, the game automatically cut to a battle screen. No music (I just noticed... Has the music even been playing at all?), no sound, just the familiar animation that led to a battle.

My trainer sprite was standing in front of one of the Ghosts of Lavender Town. However, what happened next... Just read for yourself.

"JACOB wants to battle!

Go, THOMAS!

JACOB sent out JACOB!"

The Ghost disappeared, replaced by another Ghost. My sprite simply remained static.
    More importantly... Thomas... That was my name. Clearly, this was more than just a usual battle.

>FIGHT PKMN
    ITEM RUN

>TACKLE
    ----
    ----
    ----

I selected Tackle, knowing it was hopeless. But...

"Come with me, Thomas.

GHOST used SELFDESTRUCT!"

What the hell? That's not even...

A high-pitched shriek emanated from my speakers, as the screen went black.

Clearly, I had died.

This was too much for me. With sweaty hands, I flicked the power switch.

Nothing happened. The black remained, the screeching continued. I pulled the cartridge out. Still, it stayed the same...

In desperation, I opened the window in my room and threw the thing out in the street, silencing it for good.

SPs aren't that expensive anymore. I can get a new one. Sentimental value wasn't worth what I had just suffered.

As for the cartridge...

I didn't destroy it. I couldn't, and I still can't. I think there was supposed to be something after that battle, and one day, I might have the guts to reach it.

For now... I can't bear to remember those days. Though it wasn't that long ago, it feels like an eternity away...

I still have the cartridge. There was something else I was meant to see.

Sometimes, the light will flicker in my room, or the water will start running inexplicably. Maybe this house is getting old, or maybe Jacob is just checking in.

Last edited:

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    Forgotten Red

Here's my first ever creepypasta.
    Spoiler:

I won't tell you if it's a true story or not.

I'll let you figure that part out, yourself.

MasterSceptile

Last edited:

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    Wow... umm, thanks? Can you give me a rating or some feedback? I'd like to know what you liked about my creepypasta.

MasterSceptile

Back