• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creg's trading thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    Zelda:it's ok

Frozen:hey frozen i've added the natures on the first post (sorry for the delay i had to go eat )

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    k how about for your shiny bonsly and shiny absol. also can i please get ot: of shiny bellosom

TheFrozen

The frozen feelings...
    Years
    I don't trade 2 or more for one poké sorry. Also, the OT on bellossom is Ruby. My first adv shiny I ever caught =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    How many points do event pokemon get us? I have an UT Hadou Mew and I am very interested in your shiny Turtwig

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    BOBEQUALSLOVE:if it's a shiny legendary 2 if it is a regular legendary 0 (im mainly looking for shinies,events and ev trained poke's

classicrockfan:ty for pointing tht out i knew the rules were missing something there worth 2 tp

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    rockfan:ya but not right now cause i get bad signal in my room and if i go upstairs my mom will wake up and get PISSED. so maybe in an hour.

darkrii guess u didn't see my post, post#36 pg:2

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    so i have to pick two shinys only and also what is tp?

okay just saying but i want these
    shinx UT1tp calm
    flygon lvl 100 2tp not EV trained brave
    shuppet lvl:28 UT 1tp naive
    oddish lvl:13 UT 1tp naughty
    turtwig lvl:1 UT 1tp careful
    Giratina lvl:70 UT 2tp quirky
    dialga lvl:100 2tp gentle
    if possible the shiny latios

Last edited:
    Back