• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crescent Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Fawkes laughed and put his right hand behind his head "Well uh...^_^;;...Be and Cloud kinda got an Hourglass elite pissed off at us and we ended up taking a run for it in Street Rover over there and ended up here...getting her," Fawkes pointed down the slope to Willow "...house blown up because that Houglass jerk followed us here with his buddys..." Fawkes sighed and started to go down the slope "Hey I'll introduce ya!" Fawkes said to Tallain as he continued down the slope to the sandy shore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Vincent was in a large room with an over view of the country of Murllee (Dark Lord Macrose's Country) "M'Lord, New from Keno." Vincent said as he bowed down before a tall man with a red and black cloak with silver trimmings on, he was a bearded man, but his eyes and nose were invisible with his hood on "Yes?" the man said in a large throne-like chair "Sir some rebels from Scito we belive have been murdering the dopplegangers like mad, and almost all of Keno's dopplegangers we let him use have been defeated." Vincent said, now standing, his purple eyes fixed on the tall man "Keno has always been a disapointment..." the man said from his throne "Do you wish of me to send more men to take care of the rebels?" Vincent asked "No, I have a better idea...Send Kaine and three dopplegangers to take care of them." the man laughed as the throne rotated back to a large monitor "Yes...Lord Macrose..." Vincent said and departed the throne room.

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    "You got her house blown up, getting chased by some Hourglass goons?" Tallain shook his head, "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get my stuff." He ran back to his possessions put everything back on, trying to ignore the smell. He sprinted back and said, "Alright let's go, you said her name was Willow right?"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Willow nodded even though the question was not aimed at her. Her eyes searched the darkness around her, keen and alert. Her surfboard lay face-down on the beach. She knew she would probably have to leave it behind, and it saddened her slightly.

"Where do we go now? How can we escape them when they're everywhere?" she demanded, feeling tense and irritated.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Cloud sighed and looked towards the forest "There should be a shrine with a priest out in the dense part of the forest, but it's only a rumor i dunno if its true or not, but hey anything helps right now..." Cloud said and looked towards the Street Rover, it had seen better days "So...how do we get there, the only thing that could take us that fast is...CLOUD!!! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! SR's (street rover) is only built for 3 people, and we got 5!" Fawkes accused as he looked at their small group, Cloud, Willow, Tallain, the girl, and himself were the only ones at the chaotic battlefield "Well, we're just going to have to make room!" Cloud laughed and looked at the brown haired man, who was slightly older then them.

"Whose that anyway?" Cloud asked Fawkes "Who? Him? That's Tallain, i figured he could help us out seeing as how he beat the crap out of those goons earlier!" Fawkes laughed, remembering seeing a brown haired man singlehandledly take down the 10 or so hourglass. "Well let's go!" Cloud ignored Fawkes comment about only fitting 3.

Kurosaki

I remained silent throughout the entire conversation, looking back and forth as the four talked. At this point, I was extremely confused as to what was happening, and why. Heck, I was still getting over the trauma of my transformation.

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    James had spent too much "Fun" time (that's what he called it), killing those druids, and lost sight of his companions. "Um ok I guess I'm alone again, that's life for ya." James said to himself under his breath with disappointment. James started walking again for about half an hour up a slop[e then he noticed someone strange, and he realized that it was his good pal Cloud from town. "Hey Cloud remember me, James your good buddy." James yelled hoping Cloud would recognize him.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Cloud and the others had decided not to use a vehicle since it would make too much noise, and make it easier for Hourglass to find them, they were about to reach the thick part of the forest when they spotted another young man who seemed to know Cloud "Dang some party huh?" Fawkes joked around, with all these people showing up "Err...Uhhh...Sorry...no..." Cloud said unfortunately, not remembering anyone named James.

"James?..." Fawkes started trying to remember also "OH! Hey Cloud! Remember...that really annoying kid who would follow you around a few years ago, i think thats him!" Fawkes proclaimed at James "Wow...you've changed...alot..." Fawkes said as he looked at the much darker version of James, Cloud still not fully remembering "Well...If you say so Fawkes...Well James what brings you out here at this time of night?" Cloud asked, knowing it was a stupid question.

Fawkes walked over by Tallain, Willow, and the girl, Fawkes approached the girl "So...What did you say your name was again?" Fawkes asked somewhat suspiciously, trying to strike up a conversation with the girl who barely said anything.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Willow watched the others warily, feeling tiredness sneaking up on her conciousness. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, keeping rather quiet. The woods were dark, strange noises seeping through the night. Normally, she was very comfortable in the forest, but today was different....she had been uprooted, like trees torn from the earth.

"We'd better keep moving," she said darkly, tossing her long braid behind her head and looking over at Fawkes. "We'll have a better chance of avoiding attention if we keep moving..."

Years
    Name:Kaya
    Weapon:a Japense sword
    Element:light
    Description:tantop and mimi skit with long,black hair,purple eyes,and pale,raident skin and boots that only cut up to her thighs.
    Hobbies:stealing rare,valuable items,cast spells and help her allies.
    History:none

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    Tallain looked at James for a long while, before getting up and moving over towards the Street Rover. "We'll need more room to get everyone out of here, I'd expect more Hourglass personel to show up soon." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a radio. He pressed the talk button, and said six words, "Leila, beach now, bring your car." He pocketed the radio and looked north, the cliff loomed in front of him. He remembered his fall and shuddered. "She'll be here soon." he said.

[OOC: It's a bit late to join...]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back