• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cresselia or Darkrai

Who's better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinq

(′・ω・`)ノ こんにちは。
Years
  • I like both. Nuff said.
    And both has very nice shiny versions, hehe.

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
  • Even though I'm a psychic type fanatic, I still like Darkrai a whole lot better than Cresselia. I have horrible memories with Cressilia especially in Mystery Dungeon EoS but I won't go there...

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Darkrai, definitely. It's always been one of my favourite Legendaries & it's just so... awesome looking!

Years
  • Completely ignoring the battling aspects, I prefer Cresselia over Darkrai. Darkrai is too evil for my liking. I started to dislike it ever since I played PMD 2. lol

Years
  • Darkrai's a little too evil for me, and I like Cresselia's design better. Plus, I have some fond memories of my old Cresselia in Platinum.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • drakrai is scarier and cooler. Personally, i passed over cresselia with out noticing it before i knew it was legendary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back