• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cresselia's Super Special Awesome Shop

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Sounds good! Just let me know your FC and when you want to trade.

well im now about to trade for 8pokemon im getting jap pokewalker surfing and flying pika and all champ path pokemon ^^

ill tell you once iv finished

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • @ TechnoSparkX: Okay!

@ blackchaos147: Sounds like an awesome trade!!! :] Could i ask the nature of the Rayquaza, and what it is EV trained in?

@ Alternative & blueblur: Will look!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    at PorcelainDoll: Sure~ I'll let you know when I'm ready! :]

I've gotta work early tomorrow so I've gotta get going. Y don't you vm me the next time you are on and we can do the trade....or I'll just try and remember to post back here again in the next week (I have work all weekend and college all week) and hopefully we can do it then. :)

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • I've gotta work early tomorrow so I've gotta get going. Y don't you vm me the next time you are on and we can do the trade....or I'll just try and remember to post back here again in the next week (I have work all weekend and college all week) and hopefully we can do it then. :)

Okay, i'm very sorry I didn't get to trade with you!! Please notify me next time we're both on and I'll be sure to complete it!

@ altaria: Have any other EV trained Pokemon?

Back