• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cresta's Fakemon

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Here are some of my fakemon ^^ If you have any ideas for fakemon, that would be great. I'm all out XD

- PackCat

10nfad4_th.jpg
    - Gooblob

vni8so_th.jpg
    Sheideco

2mxh17k_th.jpg
    - Dragooni

Please tell me what you think.

Rossay

Quack quack
    Years
  • I think you would benefit from reading some of the tutorials to help improve your style. While the ideas aren't bad, the shading and colour palettes you use are a little incorrect. The main issue, however, is that you have a problem in the 'form' or 'shape' you use to draw Fakemon: they are a little small & really thin/slender.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • The outline is a bit too dark on all of them and the coloring and shading can use a little bit more work. I loved how you added a bell on the Packcat, it makes it look super cute.

:t354:TG

Back