• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cries From the Other Side OOC

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I write these letters... in hopes that anyone can answer my plea. My world... it is dying. The sky has forgotten sunrise. The inhabitants are falling, falling to this strange song and slipping into the most bloodstained of madness. My world is tearing itself apart. If this goes on... both our worlds will die. I can not stop her any longer. By the time you read this I am certain she will have captured or killed me. The creature who carried this to you is a Pokemon. In that egg with it is also a Pokemon. Please, with these two, please fight to protect our worlds. Please... end my sister's life before the Gods raise her up to immortality.

Child of Wishes, Aiko

Plot: Earth and the Pokemon World have coexisted for many many centuries, the Pokemon World unknown to many of Earth's inhabitants. Strange events have been happening recently around the globe however, many to do with weather. People have been killed or injured and the scientists are utterly baffled. As you struggle to make sense of this, something falls from the sky into your arms. It is called a Pokemon and it is carrying a letter and an egg. A Legendary has been chosen to assist you in stopping the destruction of the worlds. You must make your way to the Pokemon World and defeat the person who caused this destruction. Hopefully you will be able to find the writer of this letter, Aiko, as well before it's too late. But you have a limited time. Your enemy is close to complete victory.

Sign-Up Form

Name: (Middle name is optional, they can go by a nickname, but mostly first and last)
    Appearance: (A paragraph or a list, just no pictures please)
    History: (A paragraph or two, don't shirk on details (unless you really want to keep it a secret)
    Personality: (A paragraph, it does not have to make sense to the Legendary, as they were sent at random to your character. It can though.)
    Color(s) of Soul: (This is important to later, so base it on personality)
    Legendary(ies):
    Weapons: (optional)
    Pokemon: (your initial one. You can have up to six which can be edited in as the story goes on. Pretty much any initial Pokemon but Legendaries and evolved ones.)

Pokemon Nickname: (optional)

Legendary:
    Nickname: (optional)
    Personality:

RP Sample: (This needs to be a short bit, almost like a post, of the character made in the SU. I just want to see how they "sound". But do not put the time when they find the letter. That's first post.)

--------

This is the OOC thread for Cries From the Other Side, as you can clearly guess. Take all non-post chatter and discussion here. Please repost your SU here, so I can give each person their Pokemon attacks, nature, ability, shiny, etc. If there any requests pertaining to that, please make them here. I will post my own SU up later after a few people have moved theirs over.

Anyway, status as of now...

Roleplayers (other than me):

1.MichaelatheUchiha- Latios and Latias
    2. 649- Raikou
    3. Zamorak-Articuno
    4. Sandeon- Entei
    5. Ichiro-Zapdos
    6. Darkrai-Garet
    7. Manaphy-ComiTurtle
    8. Nakuzami-Celebi

Reserves:

Eeveemaster9- Lugia

Wind-Jirachi

Nokyo-chan- Moltres

Ho-oh- Sgt Shock

Spaces are filling up everybody. And enjoy! :)

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Edited in, thanks for helping. Was not sure what to put in it.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    XD I really wonder if there should be a poll for that.

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Wish Granted in the OOC

Name: Leon Vergo
    Appearance:
    -Skin: Somewhat tan.
    -Head: Mid-length wavy light brown hair, blue-grey eyes
    -Height: 5'9"
    -Weight: 130 lbs
    -Body: Leon has a somewhat athletic build his muscles are small but strong. He has a scar on his left palm from when he was first taught to use a Karambit.
    -Upper: Leon wears a loose fitting long grey sleeve shirt with a small purple griffin embroidered on the top left front and a large floating purple castle embroidered on the back.
    -Lower: He wears dark colored jeans and flexible grey and black sneakers with white socks.
    History: Leon was born in the Cocoa Beach, Florida where he lived with his mother, father, and older sister in a somewhat large beach side apartment. Leon in his younger years always went to the beach in the day before and after school so at that time he was very tan then his sister ran away from home for reasons still unknown to Leon. This caused multiple changes in Leon's daily life at first he just started to become less active during daylight hours and his tan started fading due to this. Then he became more active in his martial arts and studies at school. His normal schedule even changed he started going to the beach at night only. He started doing many things to forget about his sister and eventually he did. Now today late at night he sat under the dark ocean sky as something came toward him this was the egg, letter, and Primrose the Combee.
    Personality: Leon is a very adaptive person in his personality he will change how he acts to be the most effective as possible. Normally Leon is calm and collective he seems to like making people happier and is a social person. Yet, he becomes "shut off" so to speak at the word sister appearing in a conversation and seems to find his way out of any conversation that that word appears in. As said before Leon enjoys cheering people up but he also likes to be the hero in things like bulling he will jump into help the losing side. This causes him to get into many fights so he can defend himself well. He isn't afraid to try out new things and he likes to understand why people sometimes don't agree with him.
    Color of Soul: White
    Legendary: Manaphy
    Weapons: A pair of tonfa for non-lethal combat and a pair of Karambits for lethal combat.
    Pokemon: Combee

Pokemon Nickname: Primrose
    Personality: Kind of bossy and she likes to show off around people and pokemon, which is hard for a Combee to do. She is somewhat stubborn but knows when not to be

Legendary: Manaphy
    Nickname: none
    Personality: Manaphy is happy-go-lucky and enjoys pleasing people.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    SU Form:
    Name: Androssathoriana "Rossa" Floradove
    Appearance: Dirty blond hair, wavy, flowing all the way down to the waist. Angled eyebrows, green eyes, mischievous look. Small nose, full lips, thin face. Has a good tan going on, very beautiful. Wears a light summer shirt, colored maroon and yellow. Somewhat tall, 5'10" but with a small body. Short shorts, dark khaki. Wears flip-flops perpetually, has a hawaiian flower bracelet, on the right hand.

History: She came from an extremely wealthy family that runs a huge business specializing in medicine. They had a huge mansion, with the grounds spreading as far as the eye could see. Her father and mother both used to co-run the business. Her mother died soon after she was born, though. Due to this, her father resented her. Throughout her life, she was mostly ignored by her father, having nannies and the like take care of her. She has developed lots of connections with the members of the mansion, but none with her father. She has always hated her father, because he never paid any attention to her. Then, one day when she was 15, her father summoned her into his office/study. She was a little excited, as they had never really talked. She had hoped that he would finally tell her he loved her. But what her father wanted to talk about was purely business, talk about how she would inherit the company, and how she had better start learning lots more about medicine. She was furious, so she screamed, "I hate you, Father! I always have! Why do you refuse to love me?!" Then she ran away from home, but not before stealing most of his riches. Since then, she had lived on the run. She has made a good time of it though, due to her thievery skills, and her charm. She does not plan on settling down anytime soon.

Personality: Since she is very beautiful, and has a bubbly personality, great smile, great sense of humor, a ton of boys are attracted to her. She is very mischievous inside, though, and she will use her charm to get what she wants. Seems to have no regard for people's feelings, but she knows where the line is. She knows her way around medicines, and will try her best to heal any wounded person, but she is very picky about who she will heal, and she will usually manipulate her victim, er, patient into giving her anything she wants. She is also skilled with poisons, and is capable of torturing someone else without killing them, just using poisons. She is a manipulative, somewhat evil person. However, her heart knows what is good, and she will work for the greater good if she needs to, it's just that her tactics are less than pure.

Colors of Soul: Magenta and Indigo
    Legendary: Raikou
    Weapons: 6 throwing knives and various poisons.
    Pokemon: Roselia. (I know Budew precedes it, but it's a baby pokemon, and Roselia is a basic, so it should be fine.)

Pokemon Nickname: Lilac
    Personality: It's shiny. (Normally, I'm against shinies, but I have caught a shiny budew in my game, so I'm fine with this one.) Rossa had grudgingly carried this egg around, until it hatched. It was a Roselia, whom Rossa had called Lilac. She is the kind to become easily attached to someone, so when Rossa obtained her, she was happy that Rossa was taking care of her, and immediately became attached to her. She has a blinding devotion to her master, and does not care when Rossa does something wicked. She loves water, in any form. Drinking water, rain, even swimming, which was unusual for a grass-type. She also likes the sunshine, but not that much. She is pretty cheerful, and likes to wander around.

Legendary: Raikou
    Nickname: none (or The Noble and Great Legendary Pokemon Raikou)
    Personality: Is seen as a noble savior by most of the people. He is a majestic pokemon, and is the most chivalrous of the legendaries. He is a hero, and will save anyone in trouble. However, he does get angry and ferocious at those who have evil intent. Due to this, he is at odds with Rossa, because of Rossa's personality, but he has willingly accepted her, because he can see inside her and know that she has a good reason, and does the right things. They will most likely continue to have arguments regarding the right things to do, though.

RP Sample: Rossa sauntered into the local bar, went straight up to the bartender, and ordered a drink. (Virgin, of course, she liked to have a clear head.) She sat down, started sipping, and smiled a bit, for all the boys at the bar were leering at her. The man next to her quipped, "Hey beauty, what makes you come here?" She coolly replied, "Oh, just some fun. You seem like a handsome man, let me buy you a drink."

She got him a beer, and reached it towards him. "Thanks, you are such a charming girl, and really pretty too..." the man said, "You know, I just won a lot of money in a bet, maybe we could go out sometimes." Rossa replied, "Sure, that would be great." And, with a deliberate motion, she reached over and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. While the man was stunned by the unexpected motion, she slipped a sleeping drug in his drink. "Now, let's drink!" She drank, and waited. All the while, the man complimented her beauty, until finally he fell asleep with a thud. Quickly, Rossa paid off the bartender, stole the man's wallet, and rushed out of the bar.

She walked away, home free. Ahh, I only got 10,000P.

(Reposted my SU, as I was requested to...)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years

• Sign-Up Form
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    It's alright. I prefer it just in case. Thanks a lot.

Edit: Sgt Shock has Ho-oh in reserve until about tomorrow.

Edit 2: We will likely be starting tonight. Be ready.

Last edited:

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Hey jirachi, can I have that wish you gave me granted yet?

Name: Set Morris
    Appearance: A Thinnish and slightly lithe stature, allowing him slightly over average speed.
    Not much physical strength, but makes up for it by taking sword fighting classes.
    Has blue hair that he spikes at the back, with two bangs either side of his face, and noticeable grey eyes.
    Wears casual clothes, according to the environment, including some blue shirts, some hooded jumpers and some jeans.
    History: Set lived a relatively normal life, with no tragic events or such.
    He would go into town with his friends, sometimes lie and watch the clouds.
    When he was eleven, however, he had a near-fatal accident while sword fighting, almost being slashed through the chest.
    Life returned to normal though, school, homework.
    However, recently, he noticed that days don't feel the same anymore.
    The clouds had started disappearing.
    He saw what he thought was a comet in the sky the other day, a crescent heading towards earth.
    strange.
    Personality: Set is normally quite calm, and is fun to be around.
    He is always trying to help out his friends, however sometimes fails to o so, or makes things worse.
    He enjoys watching clouds and imagines sitting on a warm tropical island, watching the fluffy clouds go by.
    He enjoys exhilarating things such as rock climbing and skiing.
    Likes salty food.
    Colour of Soul: Grey. Specifically this grey:
    2gvvjoi.png

Legendary: Jirachi
    Weapons: Quite a few swords, but prefers the katana fighting style.

Pokemon: Duskull
    Pokemon Nickname: Twilight
    Personality: Mischievous occasionally, but normally just excitable or lazy.

Legendary: Jirachi
    Nickname: None, but Jirachi presents herself as wishmaker, and Set calls her as such at first.
    Personality: Excitable and enthusiastic, but can appear an airhead because of this.

RP Sample: Set walked onto the porch with some hot chocolate.
    He had some science homework to do with planets, but he finished that off quite quickly.
    As he was staring into the shining darkness, he noticed a glint of extreme brightness, and turned to look.
    He saw that it was a comet!
    He sat there astonished for a while, then finished his drink and went back inside.
    He told his sister, who dragged him to their mother, and he told her.
    It was unbelievable.
    Which, Set assumed, is why some of his friends didn't believe it.
    But it didn't matter, even if it wasn't real, it look amazing.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Wish you're accepted but I'm hoping you put a bit more detail into your actual posts, no offense.

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    I have a question since, in the movie, Manaphy was eventually able to perform human speech will mine be able too?

Back