• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cries From the Other Side OOC

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    In short yes manaphy will just not saying when.

nokyo-chan

Oatmeal? Are you CRAZY?!
    Years
  • Sorry it's taken so long for me to get back to my SU, and I'm also sorry that it was vague. Turns out that I forgot to paste the entirety of my personality description, so I guess that would make it a double-fail. :/ So here's the revised Personality section:

She's sort of laid back; like a flame, she doesn't particularly care where she is or what's going on around her—she just wants to be free. She appears absentminded because she only focuses on things that interest her, hence her general dislike of school. She's a bit obsessed with the idea of freedom, even though she's not quite sure what all freedom entails. She doesn't mind being around other people but doesn't mind being alone, either. It seems to others that she's never surprised by anything. Whatever happens, she just sort of...goes with the flow.

I didn't put much for her history on purpose. My basic point is that she's pretty much the average American kid: she grew up, she went to school, she did whatever. She's the normal kid swept up in a weird situation.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • So, we're going to have to be waiting for everyone to start with the first post and then go on? XD

Oh wait, I just got an idea...I'll PM that to you...

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    That's looking to be right. I say last call for egg moves requests now because my next post in the main thread will have those in them.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • I'd like to request that my sandshrew hatch with the move Metal claw.
    Also i'd like to request that my Articuno knows Blizzard, Agility, Ice Shard, and Fly
    Rest are the choice of the RP master

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Ummmm,

either Ice Punch or Fire Puch on my elekid please (or both if you feel like being nice, but i don't mind).

thanks.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Err...(looks up egg moves for Ralts, realizing that none of them are that good) D=

If we are allowed to have more than four moves at a time...I would like Ralt to hatch with either Will-O-Wisp or Shadow Sneak. If we are not...just Shadow Sneak.

What level is our legendary pokemon at anyways? (This also ties into the more than four moves at a time thing)

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah Wind, you're in, just gotta edit the first post (got hit by the lazy and bad school week). And only four moves Michaela and your Legendary's at level 50-70 but really isn't going to interfere unless you end up in serious danger. And all those requests I am acknowledging and looking at other moves.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ...D= Four moves? (cries)

Alright, if I may request moves for legendaries...

Latias: Calm Mind, Dragon Pulse, Mist Ball, and Shadow Ball

Latios: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, and Luster Purge

x3

nokyo-chan

Oatmeal? Are you CRAZY?!
    Years
  • Can Moltres please have this moveset:

Flamethrower
    Heat Wave
    Sky Attack
    AncientPower

And can Ponyta please start out with Flame Wheel and have the ability Flash Fire?

Please and thank you!

Also, do the Pokemon talk in this RP, or do they just make animialistic noises?

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Look for your Pokemon and please inform me if I missed one. Pokemon do start at level 1. Second post is up in the main thread. Legendary movesets are entirely up to you, but they aren't fighting for a while. For now your Pokemon will make animalistic noises, barring the Legendaries, who will be able to speak to you. My advice is not to make it a loud conversation. XD

Pokemon:

Vulpix:

Moves: Ember, Heat Wave

Ralts:

Moves: Growl, Shadow Sneak

Elekid:

Moves: Quick Attack, Leer, Ice Punch

Ponyta: (Yes Nokyo-chan you may.)

Moves: Tackle, Growl, Flame Wheel

Sandshrew

Moves: Scratch, Metal Claw

Cyndaquil:

Moves: Tackle, Leer, Crush Claw

Combee:

Gust, Sweet Scent

Budew:

Moves:Absorb, Leaf Storm

Treecko:

Moves: Pound, Leer, Double Kick

Duskull:

Moves: Leer, Night Shade, Faint Attack

Pancake-fong

Lady Yuri Pancake Mistress
    Years
  • Name: Dahlia "Yanchi" Linden

Appearance: (Dyed) Blonde hair (original hair color is black). Green eyes. Usually wears a black tanktop with a white zip-up hoodie and blue jeans. If she were to break out her delinquent gear, she'd wear a white tokko-fuku (those long military looking jackets) with the kanji for Chi-kami (Blood God) written in red on the back. Under that, just bandage bindings for her chest. For her face, she wears a "surgical mask" (you know the kind that the Japanese delinquents wear) with three safety pins inserted on it (cause you never know when you'll need safety pins to hold a torn shirt together...or stab someone in the eye). And the pants for a boy's school uniform (in black). But she usually just wears her "normal" clothes.

History: Her family moved from America to Japan when Dahlia was just about to start middle school due to job opportunities (company was expanding and needed some of their core workers to oversee the upstart of the company in Japan). Her parents enrolled her in a Japanese school (they couldn't enroll her in an American school on one of the military bases due to the fact that they weren't a military family and the international schools were too expensive). The Japanese kids didn't take well to the outsider. They teased her and went as far to try and beat her up. Dahlia got sick of this and during the school breaks, she would train (excersise, lift weights, etc.) so she could hold her own. Eventually she entered high school (secondary school, whatever you wanna call it) and challenged the "Sukeban" (delinquent girl leader) to a fight and barely won. She managed it by breaking the other girl's nose, causing her to bleed a lot. Thus, earning Dahlia the nickname "Yanchi", a play on words. Yankii (or Yankee) is the common term for delinquents. Chi means blood in Japanese. And is the English term/spelling of the "life-force". Chi (Qi/Ki) is prounounced sort of like "Key" in Japanese/Chinese. Her followers thought it was clever…The leader of the girl's gang is also called the "Blood God". This is because of alternate reading of the school's name. The school's name is "Minami Chika Secondary School" (whatever the japanese equivilent of that is…). Point is, the school's name is Minami Chika, named after the founder of the school. Rearrange the names into the Western "Given name first, family name second" order. It becomes Chika Minami. Combine. Chikaminami. Na is just a phoentic character so remove it. Chikamimi. Remove the second mi as it is redundent. Chikami. Separate. Chi-kami. Blood God. Dahlia, or Yanchi, ruled the school until what was supposed to be her final year. Her parents then received orders from the uppers that they were no longer needed in Japan and had to go back to America. Dahlia is now back stateside and due to the amount of credits she had/was missing, she was made a high school senior.

Personality: Usually calm. She doesn't actually get aggressive until someone approaches her and acts antagonistic. Then she goes crazy and starts yelling and fighting until someone stops the engagement. She basically has anger issues. She actually has a very passive side that usually only comes out every once in a while. During these times, no matter how aggressive or antagonistic someone is, she won't do anything.

Color(s) of Soul: Dark Red and Forest Green

Legendary(ies): Shaymin

Weapons: Bokken (Bokuto)…A Wooden Katana, essentially.

Pokemon: Croagunk
    Pokemon Nickname: Bancho
    Personality: Arrogant. Aggressive. A bit of a jerk and bully.

Legendary: Shaymin
    Nickname: None
    Personality: Land form: Shy. Easily scared. Has a bit of an ego, though. Sky Form: Outgoing. Playful. Very friendly.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Croagunk Moveset: Astonish. Wake-Up Slap. Smelling Salt. (If that is okay).

Shaymin: Quick Attack. Magical Leaf. Air Slash (will only use while in Sky Form). Leech Seed.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • The eggs will start at level 1, which means Croagunk will be started off at level one. The moves we were asking about were egg moves; moves that the pokemon can get, but don't usually get.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm sorry I'm taking so long. Real life is taking way too many sharp turns. Anyway, pancake-fong you're accepted.

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    It's ok Fuyu I'm the same it may take awile for me to get back online to actually post but i'll do my best.

Back