• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cries from the Other Side [PG-13] (Sign-Ups Open)

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Could I reserve Jirachi?
    All my fave legends you've put as not available, Jirachi is my second fave out of Availibles.
    (Michaela got the Latis)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    My SU is always crap. D= You can ask Ichirio and Wind, but I am done. Let me know if I need to add/delete/explain anything. x3

Edit: Poor Wind. This is why I posted first. xP

Then again...I could have used Darkrai...o.0 Nah, I want Miharu to be a psychic and dragon trainer. x3

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Wind you are reserved. Michaela you are accepted. Just give me a couple hours before it's on the official first post. I've seen worse SUs on other sites. You are far from terrible.

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
    (I wish I could jump like that.) (Wish granted!)

Work in progress. Complete now.

Name: Jonathan E. Winchester

Appearance: Standing straight up, Jonathan is about 5'4" and weighs about 130 pounds. His straight, brown hair is a few inches long; a small "wing" has been present in the back-right of his hair as he grew up. Jonathan's eyes are hazel-colored. He's somewhat tanned from time spent working in the yard of his family's home. He isn't a total weakling, but he'd have a ways to go if he were to be as strong as his oldest brother. There is a faint burn-scar on the back of his left wrist from the time when he held it against the side of a hot wood-stove as a five-year-old.
    If found anywhere but at home, Jonathan tends to be wearing his favorite coat. It has somewhat-thicker gray padding on the shoulders and is blue on the outside and black on the inside, with a completely black hood. In addition to the two regular pockets, there is another pocket on the front of the left side, openable via zipper. For a while now, it's been a bit big on Jonathan.

History: Jonathan grew up in a small Arizona town that wasn't as well-known as, say, Phoenix. Contrary to any thoughts that Arizona was all desert, this town was up in the mountains, where it actually snowed in the winters. Jonathan had two older brothers and a four-years-younger sister. The oldest brother, about ten years older, had joined the U.S. Navy; the other brother, three years older, was more of a computer-tech geek who, after graduating, found a college that fit what he was looking for. It was because of his brothers that Jonathan became a fan of the Pokemon games as he grew up.

As he grew up, Jonathan tended to gravitate towards anything that involved electronics, and he was one of the best at his school when it came to mathematics. However, Jonathan wasn't the social type. He was generally quiet at school, and he ended up spending a lot of time on his Pokemon games. By the time high school came around for him, Jonathan had ended up with a bunch of Pokemon on one of his games that had been traded and whatnot; as a result, he didn't restart the game with all of his Pokemon, as it would have been difficult for him to get similar Pokemon again.

For the last four summers, Jonathan attended a sort of class where he learned more about the specifics of electronics and the likes. This last summer, he got a package that held all the basic tools and such for anything electronic-wise.

It was less than a year after graduating from high school that the strange weather began; Jonathan learned about this from other people and over the Internet. He wasn't a stranger to many of the Pokemon in the games, so when the Darkrai, the Egg, and the letter appeared to him, Jonathan basically geeked out.

Personality: Jonathan is still not the complete social-type. He's more talkative now, though, which helps when interacting with other people. Jonathan knows more about electronics after high school than before. He's learned to be more decisive, whereas before, he sometimes flip-flopped. He tries to be as honest as he can. Despite a somewhat-messy room in his childhood, Jonathan tends to organize some things in a certain way. He thinks of himself as weird at times; one reason he might give is that he notices odd, irrelevant things every now and then.

Colors of Soul: Cyan/Gold
    Legendary: Darkrai

Pokemon: Treecko
    Pokemon Nickname: Tucker
    Personality: Tucker tends to be jumpy, especially when something new pops up suddenly, in which case he either runs away or tries to attack it. Tucker finds Jonathan's tools interesting, though, almost like they were fancy toys. Jonathan's had to pull one away from the Treecko multiple times. When Tucker isn't jumpy or playing, he explores what he can.

Legendary: Darkrai
    Nickname: Gard
    Personality: Gard isn't one who is constantly on the offensive. More like one who'd retaliate if threatened. Gard sticks to the shadows, partly because showing himself would make half the public freak out and the other half geek out. Jonathan's world wasn't the Pokemon world, after all. Gard occasionally helps with Tucker.

RP Sample:
    Jonathan was looking over the motherboard of a sluggish computer when his cell-phone rang. He set the board down and pulled his phone out to answer. "Hello?" After listening for a few seconds, Jonathan replied, "Yeah, I have it here. Seems like something got fried...Yeah, I can fix it...See ya. Bye." He set the cell phone down on the bed before setting the motherboard back on his legs. That was the second time his brother had called to ask him if he'd figured out why the computer had slowed down. Jonathan set to fixing it, using the new-ish tools he'd gotten. This'll take a while, he thought.

Several minutes later, his cell-phone rang again. Jonathan carefully put the motherboard on the bed again to answer. "Hello?"
    "Don't say you're working on somethin'," the caller said. Sounded like one of the other kids from his high-school class. "We're gonna go see a movie. Wanna come?"
    Jonathan bit his lip in thought before answering, "Depends. What kind of movie?" When he heard the answer, he shook his head. "No. Sorry, but no. That kind of movie isn't for me."
    "Oh, cummon--"
    "Snap, I left it on! I hafta go, see ya!" Jonathan ended the call and dropped his phone before jumping up and hurrying to the kitchen. He turned the oven off before sighing. Another invitation he'd turned down. Oh, well, that kind of movie really wasn't for him. Jonathan walked back to his room and continued working on the circuit board.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I'm assuming this is a reserve Garet?

Sandeon you are accepted.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Both of you are reserved then. It will be up in a few hours

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    May I reserve a spot with Celebi?
    Also, all of the english names have been revealed for Gen V. Just lettin' ya know.

Pfft, Michaela gets both Latios and Latias?! That's just wrong XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    May I reserve a spot with Celebi?
    Also, all of the english names have been revealed for Gen V. Just lettin' ya know.

Pfft, Michaela gets both Latios and Latias?! That's just wrong XD

Hey, it was said that a person could have both. D=<

It's obvious because I'm the better RPer that I get both. xP

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Nakuzami you're reserved. Yeah I know the names are out but the games aren't. Waiting until I've played with them to allow them, mostly due to the fact that there's too many to keep track of. ><

Nakuzami

Years
    Okay, I have a majority of my SU complete. But I was wondering if I could make my Cyndaquil a special color.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Sure that's perfectly fine just give a good reason

Nakuzami

Years
    Good reason...? For Cinder being...wait, i'll tell you what later. But the only "good" reason I can think of is that the universe commands it. I'll edit my SU now to get in a little more.

Okay, everything but the RP sample is complete...

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Garet and Ichiro are accepted. Will put up OOC thread later on in the day. I'm giving all reserves who gave me a request on the 22nd until 11:00 P.M. Eastern time to complete SUs. If they are not done and you still wish to participate, contact me.

Also, since people have been having problems with this: Color/s of Soul: What color suits that character best? It could even be your favorite if you can't decide.

nokyo-chan

Oatmeal? Are you CRAZY?!
    Years
    Name: Fierra Landly
    Appearance: She has long, somewhat unruly red hair. Her eyes are green and her skin is pale-ish. She usually wears long-sleeve shirts and jeans. She's tall and thin, almost willowy.
    History: Fierra's a pretty normal girl. Her father died when she was just a baby, and while she does wish that she could have had a father, she doesn't harp too much on it. She lives in a small town in the southern United States in an apartment close to her school. Her mother raised her by herself.
    Personality: She's sort of laid back,
    Color(s) of Soul: Red
    Legendary: Moltres
    Weapons: None
    Pokemon: Ponyta

Pokemon Nickname: None
    Personality: Pretty intense, all about some running and fighting

Legendary: Moltres
    Nickname: None; doesn't want one
    Personality: Noble, somewhat elitist; very proud

Spoiler:

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Okay Nokyo-chan it's a good start but it needs some buffering. There's got to be more to her than just being laid-back and that her father died when she was a baby. Did she have much in the way of friends as a child? Why doesn't she care about school? Bring in a little more detail and I'll accept you.

Back