• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Croagunk egg please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Hello all, just got a new switch and got myself sword. I prefer most of the exclusives in sword. Not a fan of any of the starters though.

Anyway I was hoping someone could get me an egg for croagunk please?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    I see so many croagunks in the wild area, so I may easily get one for you frien!
    If there's anything you want specific for the coragunk, like level, gender, nature, and characteristic- I wouldn't mind finding for you! Hmu whenever~

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I see so many croagunks in the wild area, so I may easily get one for you frien!
    If there's anything you want specific for the coragunk, like level, gender, nature, and characteristic- I wouldn't mind finding for you! Hmu whenever~

Can you still trade eggs and will it hatch with a nature after trade?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I'm far enough in the game that I can trade now.
    I could also use goomey and larvitar

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    Yes you can trade eggs! But everything I listed will be random once it hatches. Are you okay with that?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    ok..! i have eggs of all the pkmn wanted, hmu whenever you're ready! i apologize for taking so long. today was fairly busy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back