• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crosell's Drawings.

Years
  • Hello.. again haha.
    This is my tread showing some of my work made in 2005/2006.
    I dont draw anymore these days, i've drawn all my live and now I don't feel like drawing anymore, maybe one day I will give it a shot :)

Anyway I hope you guy's like them!.

Crosell.

Yes as you can see my username is based of this dragon, I loved the way it looked in the game, Star ocean: till the end of time, So i've drew it, I was quite happy back then, now it still looks cool, but maybe I can do better.

Some manga dude.

I've drawn this picture in 2005, and I like it but it's abit weird to be honest.
    His leg his to short, and sometimes the shading is wrong.
    But still I like the way it turned out back then.

Cloud.

Yes Cloud from final fantasy 7, I like this one, I put much effort into this one, and took me days to completly call it finished.
    I've been really carefull to add shading on every part and just took my time to finish it.
    I can proudly announce this as my best drawing!

Well hope you guys like it, dont forget to comment, and give me good advice :)

Years
  • Haha yea I was not bad at drawing back then, I want to draw again, but I dont have the inspiration and feel to draw.
    I tried it several times, and they dont look good to me.
    Maybe but maybe I will draw goku from Dbz, I like the show and I've drawn dbz characters many times.
    But first I need to buy a pencil and all the other stuff to draw with haha. :P

Years
  • Wel i gave up on drawing 3 years ago, and I wanna give it a try once.
    But not right now, maybe later I dont really feel like drawing now :p

Years
  • Oh, I like the Cloud drawing. ;]

The thing I might suggest is maybe use mechanical pencils for thiner outlines. And maybe a bit more work on the shades, but I think you're drawing is pretty good. =3

~A.R

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    That's really really good.

You sure have some talent.

Back