• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crow's Egg Breeding Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2012
    I have the three elemental monkeys, as well as a lvl 100 pansage, also i have a shiny charizard, and archen with egg moves:wing atk acrobtics u-turn and rock slide. a scyther wth moves leer nigh slash x-scissor and brick break. porygon with eggmove hype beam, gasly wth egg mov hypnosis lick shadow ball and dream eater. and a squirtle with protect as egg move and bulbaaur wit egg move solar beam, and charmander with egg move flamethrower. also i have a masterball, those are what i remember off the top of my head will tell more later...

I would like the two 2nd gen shiny eeveelutions and the shiny riolu f you like any of my offers...

~thanks ExElementz30

Last edited:

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011

Lv. 40 UT
    Calm; Alert to sounds
    Pressure

Lv. 35 Male UT
    Timid; Proud of its power
    Levitate

Lv. 50 UT
    Mild; Sturdy body
    Levitate

Lv. 70 UT
    Serious; Quick to flee
    Pressure

Lv. 50 UT
    Docile; Strong Willed
    Drought

Pick what you want for those here:
    Spoiler:

If you happen to pick a few or only one (or none) I'll just state what I really want... The Groudon and the Ho-oh...

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • how trained is the shiny dratini/dragonair?

The Shiny Dratini is at lv. 4, the shiny Dragonair is at lv. 30

is your wants up to date?

are you still in need of an UT zekrom or the elemental monkeys?

Yes, the wants list is up to date.

I have the three elemental monkeys, as well as a lvl 100 pansage, also i have a shiny charizard, and porygon with pretty good egg moves (i think it has signal beam,thnderbolt and something else...) and a squirtle with protect as egg move and another starter with good egg moves, also i have a masterball, those are what i remember off the top of my head will tell more later...

I would like the two 2nd gen shiny eeveelutions and the shiny riolu f you like any of my offers...

~thanks ExElementz30

Honestly I don't see anything I want other than the masterball, and I wouldn't trade that for one shiny. Sorry.

Lv. 40 UT
    Calm; Alert to sounds
    Pressure

Lv. 35 Male UT
    Timid; Proud of its power
    Levitate

Lv. 50 UT
    Mild; Sturdy body
    Levitate

Lv. 70 UT
    Serious; Quick to flee
    Pressure

Lv. 50 UT
    Docile; Strong Willed
    Drought

Pick what you want for those here:
    Spoiler:

If you happen to pick a few or only one (or none) I'll just state what I really want... The Groudon and the Ho-oh...

I'll take the Tornadus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Shiny Rayquaza and Mewtwo, if thats okay. Let me know when your online and can trade.

Last edited:

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I'll take the Tornadus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Shiny Rayquaza and Mewtwo, if thats okay. Let me know when your online and can trade.

That's okay with me, except for the shiny rayquaza.. if you agree, i will take Latios AND Latias for the Shiny Rayquaza.

Years
  • Crow's Egg Breeding Shoppe

Lv. 45 Female
    Timid; Alert to sounds
    Levitate
    NOTES: PKRS Infected

Il Give you a Level 5 Jirachi
    Nature: Either Modest or Quirky
    w/ Wish Confusion rest and Draco meteor

UT

or

Japanease Celebi
    Hardy Nature
    w/ Leaf Storm/ Recover/Nasty Plot/ Healing wish
    Lv. 50 UT

or...

an Entei or a Raikou
    Rash Entei & Relaxed Raikou

Last but not least
    Any of the Legendary birds
    Lv.50 & 60s UT

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • interested in your shiny ghastly what would you want in exchange for it?
    I Have a UT Zekrom.

Last edited:

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Zorua (Unhatched Please)
    Dark Pulse

I can get you:
    -A UT Zekrom w/ any of the Arceus Plates or a Masterball.

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
  • hmm good collection, i like to get the shiny entei so i can get the zoroark. But idk if i got anything good for it. Is there a way that i can borrow entei and give it back to you as soon im done getting zoroark. Sometimes i wish i still haven't give away that shiny metagross and could have use him..... :( But i think i will get him again if i keep training on audinos. Can i get entei and give it back? btw about the plates crow, you can get the plates in the game including the orbs of the trios,

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Why can't you people read?!?! This thread is closed! I don't have any more of these Pokemon because my game was STOLEN

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
  • O god, sorry for hearing that... i didn't know that crow... well i did get sucipious about the game being stolen from your previous reply.... anyways, sorry for talking in this "closed" thread. i just want to trade and i don't got no one to trade with..... :(

inkheart519

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • LF: any shinies that you may be willing to trade. also look at my wishlist below vvvvvv :)
    OF: ANY starter pokemon EVER :) i also have eevees and zoruas :) PM me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back