• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crow's Little Shoppe

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    lol i dont know, im just interest in yor kyurem...mmm what about if i attach a ditto ? ;)

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Then still no. This thing took me 2 and a half hours to get, even though I'm cloning it I'm not just gonna pass it out like cake at a kids party.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    mmmm.. ok.. what about

Shiny sneasel
    Ditto
    and Shiny Regigas OR Shiny Regiice

For the shiny kyurem?

Years
  • what are the details on the toxicroak? and do you still want the murkrow/bagon? i'll just give it to you

i can get you a ditto, are you offering anything for one?

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Toxicroak's stats are as folllows:
    HP-277/ATK-219/DEF-217/Sp.ATK-182/Sp.DEF-137/SPD-202
    Doesn't look Ev'ed to me, I don't know it might be though.

I am still looking for the Male Murkrow and Bagon, and I would love it if you would trade me them! Also on the Ditto, I'm not offering anything special for it. See what you like on my thread.

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
  • does the bagon have to be a shiny? i got a normal bagon

I am still looking for the Male Murkrow and Bagon, and I would love it if you would trade me them! Also on the Ditto, I'm not offering anything special for it. See what you like on my thread.[/QUOTE]

Are you looking for a shiny bagon or a normal bagon?

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • I'd take anything you have to offer Im giving them away the cyndaquil knows 2 egg moves. Flamethrower and flame charge please pm me if u get the chance. I have other pokemon to offer. Also looking for anyone to make me a pokemon banner

This looks INSANELY like spam. I'm going to delete the post.

I can probably get you a male Buizel and/or Tynamo c: I don't want anything extremely special for it either. Interested?

The Tynamo I'm interested in, I already have a Buizel. My wants list is a bit off, I've been busy trading and haven't had a decent chance to update the thread.

Years
  • That post was not spam. I was telling you the egg moves that it knows. Did you also want any starter pokemon. I have a few that was sent over from my pokemon soulsilver? I have quiet a few pokemon, that I can trade to you. I'm not looking for anything incredibly rare, or any other sorts.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • do you accept chained shiny pokemon from a different game?

Yeah, I used to try to do that a long time ago, thats the most legitimate method to get shinies! What ones do you have?

That post was not spam. I was telling you the egg moves that it knows. Did you also want any starter pokemon. I have a few that was sent over from my pokemon soulsilver? I have quiet a few pokemon, that I can trade to you. I'm not looking for anything incredibly rare, or any other sorts.

No, I don't want anything you're offering. I don't want any of the starters at this point.

EDIT: Also I'd like to say I won't be on much longer tonight, I have to eat something for dinner then crash, so please don't try and trade with me atm :P

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
  • I was SO CLOSE to get a shiny larvitar DX but im not going to give up. the max chain is 40 right? Im also going to get sneasel since you have that pokemon as one of your favorites. If i get those pokemon, you may trade with me (it can be any pokemon that you don't need)

Back