• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crow's Little Shoppe

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
Years
  • you know you can look at those tv things (those things that tell you about pokemon outbreaks) look at those until you see a "storm at route....... that will tell you where tornadus is at.

What i did was i go to that route and check if hes there, if not then i go back and forth until he comes (he appears when it raining). it works but tornadus travels.
    (he only going to be at one part of the unova region. for example, at the morning he will be at southern part and at the evening he will move to the northern part.)

It sounds confusing but i suggest ask those people when you came across tornadus at. they will give you tips on where to find him.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • I know how to hunt a moving legend, I've been playing Pokemon since Gen 2. Believe me, I've had enough experience hunting. Use max repels at the route then put a pokemon that's below Tornadus level, but higher than the level of the native Pokemon in that area. The first Pokemon you run into is going to be the running legend. I've done this too many times. There is an art to it.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • I can catch you one real quick. What do you have to give me? And don't say Rufflet or Braviary, I already have those two.

Snorelacks

I have a Murkrow and a Tynamo... do you want to trade for your shiny Litwick?

If so, my FC is in my sig. Thank you!

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
  • o ok crow, that what i did to find it (some people have different ways in obtaining run away pokemon). im just giving you more helpful tips and i played pokemon since the 1st generation btw. (when i was a little boy). hey crow what else should i get after sneasel? (a shiny one)

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • IDK, whatever you want to get. You can check my wants, and get anything off that list, I think that this point everything on my wants list that isn't a legend is shiny.

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
  • i check your wants list and i see a shiny buizel,shiny sneasel, zekrom, dialga, palkia, bagon (not shiny if your ok with that, shix, gastly and garatina. i got those pokemon (not gastly, buizel, shix and sneasel but will get them later). are you interested in laravitar? he is a male, lvl 6, not hack and a shiny. :)

Last edited:

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Hey :D What do you want for your Shiny Reuniclus and Shiny Litwick?

Check my thread (I am currently away from home so I can't update it but I have quite a few pokemon that arn't listed) ;)

Back