• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

crystal blue (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    ok, the modder's locked my old thread and said i need a new story and features. i checked the rules to make sure i could do this (because i am new), nothing came up, so if you want to know everything, im adding the johto region, which, (of course) will have a story, im still thinking about what though, hey! give me some time, it is my first time actually trying to make a good hack, and story. i am also refacing hoenn, you know, remaking. there will also be a cool town. but you have to work hard to get there. im making the pokemon tougher as well, plus there will be some d/p pokes, you will also be able to catch all pokemon, there will be screenshots later and maybe a vid, who said anything about links?
    for more, consult my first thread called: pokemon crystal blue.

and thank you, you too modders, for reminding me to add features and a new story to the thread,
    sincerely,
    dragonmaster91 (love dialga)

Years
    Please don't spam in other peoples Thread.
    I like your story, but trying to fit all maps in,
    is going to be really hard to accomplish.
    I see you have alot of my Sigs in ur signature.
    put them in a spoilers box because they exceed the limit.
    I made the:
    Lightning yellow banner
    Crissis in Orre
    And shattered dreams with Latios,Latias, and jirachi.
    If you'd like, i can make you a banner. Just tell me what you want on it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    You actually need to have a storyline and/or features before you post a thread.

*Locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back