• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] [Crystal] How to implement the "different attributes in different blocks" tutorial?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2021
    Hello
    Excuse me, I don't speak English

I'm trying to apply this tutorial:
    https://github.com/pret/pokecrystal...s-in-different-blocks-(including-X-and-Y-flip)
    and I can now correctly view the maps in polishedmap-plusplus, but apparently the pokecrystal files have been updated since publication and there are changes that I can't make because I can't find the section or file to replace (as the non-existence of the file pokecrystal.link)
    Consequently, even though I made all the other changes mentioned in the tutorial, running "make" throws me several symbol not found errors related to the implementation of "wAttrMap"

Spoiler:

Honestly, I am an amateur and I do not know much about programming commands, so since I cannot find the changes highlighted here I have no idea what to do.

Spoiler:

Beforehand thank you very much

Spanish
    Spoiler:

Resolved

Last edited:
    Back