• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Crystal mechandise & memorabilia

theclaw

Haruhi Mania
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    What is there for products of note overtly made/advertised/etc targeting the Crystal version?
    If an item happens to involve Gold and Silver that's okay as long as Crystal is the center of attention.

Examples include strategy guides of course, and GameShark's special edition.

Years
    The only thing I can think of that is specifically made for Crystal Version would be the guidebook.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Very obscure and old, I'm sure, but there's an official keychain made to look like the Crystal cartridge and Japanese boxart.
    Crystal mechandise & memorabilia

And I personally don't like it as much as the keychain (I would really love to have the keychain myself) but there's also this cute pin.
    Crystal mechandise & memorabilia

This is really all I know of merchandise regarding Crystal Version specifically, and I'm sure they're incredibly hard to find... But still, I really like them!

Back