• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cursed Presents: Mario and Luigi: The Thousand-Year Stone

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
After being inspired by the expertise of Mario and Luigi: ShadowStar Saga, I created my amazing ideas for my own Mlss Comic. Enjoy!
[Prologue: Return of the Shadows]
[Pt. I]
[Pt. II]
Chapter I: Rebuilding the Castle
[Pt. I]

Credit to Nintendo for creating the characters, Joshr for his custom Pokemon sprites, which helped me greatly in Chapter 1-1, The Spriters Resource for having the needed sprites.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
hmm, it's a poor effort in my opinion. It should at least explain a bit more of the story. Moreover, the panels are going from right to left right? I was confused at first XD;

Anywho, you should organise your panels better as well. Organising 5 panels the way you did only creates wasted space which could easily allow for another panel.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
Thank you for your opinion, but I was trying to make the beginning vague. As for the poor layout and lack of background in the 1-panel flashback, I am currently trying to adapt to photoshop, and my internet access was fried when I made the flashback. No offense, but how would you make a 5-panel layout? I am merely asking for future reference.

Back