• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Action Replay Codes for Pokemon XD, and Colosseum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Is It Possible To Get A Munchlax In The Us Version Of Xd?
    Proabably No Right...Since Munchlax Is Never Used In Battle.

EDIT- Could You Replace The Girl That Follows Yopu In Colluseum With An Overworld Pokemon?

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    No. No way to get Munchlax in any game.

I dunno if you can, 'cause there is no code for it/

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    If bonsly doesn't exist in other games, how can it be tradeable? No Shiny codes yet either

RKO211288

Bow Down Before Venom
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2006
    thnx for the squirtle kyogre and charmander codes the worked a treat

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    hey that bonsly code with areoblast hyperbeam tackle and transform doesnt work.
    its says the code is for a different game.

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    No code to keep him dark...that bonsly code? Just a second...because it's for the UK VERSION.

Pika_blue

Cipher ***** Gorigan HATER
    Years
    Maverick PK said:
    If bonsly doesn't exist in other games, how can it be tradeable? No Shiny codes yet either

What my theory is, is that if I CATCH a Bonsly, it will have the obidience bit in it, and I will be able to trade it to other games to find its REALY moves and the way of evolution.:)

Synergy Burst Sceptile

Fully Awakened
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    hey do you know the UK Bonsly code it works very well and if you use the code when you hold R to level it up,then it becomes tradable!,but when you put in on your GBA games it is a question mark with a Bulbasaur cry but when you put it in the PC it won't be tradable anymore,but if you just keep it in your party it will work fine and you can't put it on Colosseum though....:( but it is fine though and thanks by the way.

PS.i'm not lying

RKO211288

Bow Down Before Venom
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2006
    maverick have you got
    mewtwo phycic,psybeam,recover,ice punch
    ditto trasform,
    reyquaza areoblast, dragon claw,hyperbeam,another powerful attack
    groudon eruption,earthquake,magnitude and flamethrower codes pal and xd if you have can you post them plz

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Pika_blue said:
    What my theory is, is that if I CATCH a Bonsly, it will have the obidience bit in it, and I will be able to trade it to other games to find its REALY moves and the way of evolution.:)

Even if you do trade it, it won't evolve. Because Bonsly is only recognized as Bonsly in XD. It wasn't given a moveset, and is not programmed to evolve.

I'll make the codes in a bit.

rodske

Rodske
    Years
    Thanks Maverick PK

Thanks So much for the Awesome Codes!! You know, when I was surfing on the net the other day, I saw a code for Colosseum US to make pokémon Shiny... but I lost the Page... Do You Have that Code?? And one more thing, You think that I can get a Pokémon who's Attached with the Aurora and the Mystery Tickets?? Anyway, Thanks Again!!

Pika_blue

Cipher ***** Gorigan HATER
    Years
    No, not at the moment I don't think.

And Tuor and Maverick PK, thanks so much for all your trouble, I really appreciate it!

Maverick PK said:
    Even if you do trade it, it won't evolve. Because Bonsly is only recognized as Bonsly in XD. It wasn't given a moveset, and is not programmed to evolve.

I'll make the codes in a bit.

What codes do you plan to make?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back