• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Mega Evolution Thread

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
  • Hello guys, since X and Y came out people have probably been spriting their own megas, including me, this thread I have made for people to post their megas to show the community, they don't have to be for public use they can just be there for fun to show everyone what kind of megas you like to make, currently I have made 3 which are shown below. They don't have to have a backsprite or shiny sprite or hell even a icon, they can just be normal sprites, and it doesnt matter what format, rom hacking or RMXP or any other engine, they can just be plain 96x96 sprites, anyways heres mine.

They're all one image for ease

Custom Mega Evolution Thread

Remeber this is a public thread, anyone can post their megas and give feedback, also sorry if this is wrong place or if I'm not aloud, I just want to make a community thread for custom Mega Evolutions!

Back