• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Sprites and Keyblades!

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been doing y'all's requests...I had a...errr...family issue.:( I'll do the sprites now though. What do you mean by "Ice type eevee edit"? You mean an alternate evo custom?

Midnight_Dragon249

Years
    Sorry, I don't do customs. The only custom I've ever done is this-
    And is was for a Fakemon project of mine.
    LugiaPokeBlade!

Last edited:

Keiko49

I envy the Dark Grass...
    Years
    You make very nice sprites I should start to create my own again... ^-^

Zari

Memento mori.
    Years
    -hugs- Hope everything's good in your life...and IF the shop's open (I'm getting a mixed idea...sigh) I'd like to request a Keyblade...^^ One based on Houou, NOT SHINY. ^^

Years
    Midnight_Dragon249 said:
    deoxys161-which as a base?
    pkmn-master-which shadow version?

*And I'm gonna have to all the keyblade requests on hold for a while:nervous:

Sorry i have not replied for long .:dead: alakazam as base please

Midnight_Dragon249

Years
    I'm Alive! (I've posted elsewhere, though.)

Sorry I haven't been doing anything lately. I've had a "crap-load" of homework, and have not had the time, or the will, to sprite. I'm on my mom's computer at her job, but have the sprites on my computer at home. Will post ASAP.

Midnight_Dragon249

Years
    Torchic_And_Pichu- (-_-) 3 per request. You've requested 6! Eevee,Jolteon,Vaporeon,Flareon,Espeon,and Umbreon. (Me likes Umbreon!) I can try to do 'em all, but it might take a while.
    deoxys161-what was your other pokemon to be fused?
    pokebryce-I can no longer do type changes...sorry. There's a ton of request threads here; I betcha could find someone to do it!
    Zari-

Axe Canabrava-

Back