• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Sprites Database - Looking for Contributors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fblaster

Spriter Prime
Years
  • Hello there everybody. I am Fblaster, spriter in a massive Pokemon project going on for a few years already.
    This project was originally a Pokemon MMORPG, a massive one. Right now it's shaping up to be more of a massive pokemon game tribute, with lots of Nintendo original regions revamped, with online conectivity enabled.
    My part here is finding talented spriters who might be interested in contributing towards our sprites database. We have hundreds and hundreds of custom made sprites of almost all the characters in the pokemon universe, from games, to anime, manga, tcg, etc...
    For sprite theft reasons, I can't post much examples of our work here, but I'll leave an example of how our art looks and feels:

inzec4.png

In case you're interested in taking part on easily the biggest and to date most complete pokemon spriting project, please feel free to leave a message and contact me. I'll then proceed to forward applicants to the team's heads.

In case you're interested in more information about the game itself, search for "pkmnonline" in google (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link sites here), it's the first site on the list.

Last edited:

Fblaster

Spriter Prime
    Years
  • Since the graphics showcase didn't get much response, I'll also leave screens from the game engine at work:

Login Screen

ScreenShot125.jpg

Party System

ScreenShot162.jpg

Weather

ScreenShot202.jpg

Battle System

ScreenShot223-1.jpg

Years
  • Pixel Art is a place to showcase pixel art, as clearly as it is, it is also isn't a place to recruit team members for your fan-games, game projects or ROM hacks. Please read the rules.

There is an official request thread in the Art Gallery forum if you are looking for a specific sprite, but please make the request reasonable.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back