• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Trainer sprite Request thread(ComehereIfyouwantmetomakeyouaTrainerSprite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    So..
    Uh Start asking mefor stuff!

Note: Some Might come out really bad since I`m editing it from old sprites from the games

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    You ask me!

Note It should Come out Really Bad
    So if you want me to do it good Give me a few days okay?

Are you requesting?

Note: It can only be a Trainer!
    It depends on the Trainers I have
    After you request I`ll Tell you If I have a sprite for that or that!
    They are Edited from Other Trainer Pictures!

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • hey, can u make a gary sprite w/ pink hair, him on his left knee and holding a lightsaber w/ his right hand.....porvavor y muchos gracias......(btw i would like the sprite to be 4rm firered/leafgreen...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    uh...

I could do the pink hair part but not the part on his knee and stuff..

How about I make you one of him with just Pink hair and the sword/saber thingy?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Okay!

It will be done in a few Days or hours!

Here`s How to put it in your sig

Load the attachment
    Copy the url
    Go to Edit Signature in Cp(Control panel)
    Press image
    Insert the Url

It`s as simple as that!
    It`s Looks long but it takes short!

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Hey mudkip? You want me to help you out with some of these requests? Yea, I know you haven't got many yet...I was just asking...I am an ok spriter I guess...

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Okay!

When I get more..

My sprites aren`t Hand - made there edited from other sprites..

I can`t send the Sprites through Pm
    They have to be here

No stealing

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    could you make me a sprite with the guys head on the attachment a black cape and a fire looking outfit....you might not want to use the body though maybe somthin else just make sure its got the fire touch, lol

rayquaza master z

rock on slipknot
    Years
  • i think he means an outfit that looks like its made out of fire but not on fire a black cape and the head of the attatchment but dont use the bodie

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    uhh....

I can`t Do that..

I can only do Basic editing to the sprites..

Sorry I took so long , I`ve been too lazt to do anything..

So uh.. can that other person request something more easier?

And the person who wanted the Maxie one , I`ll make as soon as I get a Maxie sprite

*Goes on Pokemonelite2000 for the sprites*

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2014
    ok one: do you do DS sprites or GBA sprites? Or both? Cuz i need sprites for both but they're basically the same sprite; just a DS version and a GBA version. AND, lol, can you make the sprites ready to be inserted into the ROMS? Like how they are when you view them with Tinke or Tile Molester? Sorry for all of these specifications... Anyway, what i'm wanting is an Overworld, Trainer Card, Mugshot, BackSprite, and V.S. Sprite (if you can't do all of that, it's ok) of Michael (the main character in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness). I would think that Brendan's base would be good for the GBA version and Gold (from HGSS) would be a good base for the NDS version. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Years
  • ok one: do you do DS sprites or GBA sprites? Or both? Cuz i need sprites for both but they're basically the same sprite; just a DS version and a GBA version. AND, lol, can you make the sprites ready to be inserted into the ROMS? Like how they are when you view them with Tinke or Tile Molester? Sorry for all of these specifications... Anyway, what i'm wanting is an Overworld, Trainer Card, Mugshot, BackSprite, and V.S. Sprite (if you can't do all of that, it's ok) of Michael (the main character in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness). I would think that Brendan's base would be good for the GBA version and Gold (from HGSS) would be a good base for the NDS version. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Please do not revive threads over a month old. This is a just a little over a month. About 9 years.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back