• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest looking Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire_phoenix

Phoenix Breeder
    Years
    *takes a really deep breath* (in no particular order) Pichu, Pikachu, Phanpy, Latias, Latios, Jigglypuff, Eevee, Minun, Plusle (moreso minun though), Togepi, Beautifly, Butterfree, Mew, Jirachi, Wynaut, Igglybuff (way too cute for its own good), Aron, Azuril, Nuzleaf, Torchic, Castform is kinda cute, Elekid, Celebi, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Cubone, Cyndaquil, Flaaffy, Horsea, Jumpluff, Larvitar, *looks through pok?dex* Ledian (nearly forgot that one :shocked: ), Mareep, Marill, Meowth, Seel, Teddiursa, Vulpix, Wooper......... there might be others but that might be overkill......... or maybe I already did :P

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Swinub
    Nidoran female
    Furret
    Linoone
    Mightyena
    Hitmonchan *duuur*
    Machop
    Breloom
    Electrike (something about it little paws...)
    Lanturn
    Girafarig
    Mawile
    Gastly
    Koffing
    Bayleef
    Sealeo
    Nuzleaf

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I updated my list of REALLY CUTE... :) Okay. * near the Pokemon's name means it's very cute. ** near the Pokemon's name means it's mega cute. *** near the Pokemon's name means it's giga cute. **** near the Pokemon's name means it MUST be awarded with one of the Main Prizes in the Final Of Master+++ Rank Cuteness Contests (:laugh:).

Torchic*
    Igglybuff*
    Jigglypuff
    Wigglytuff
    Gulpin****
    Swalot****
    Pidgey***
    Pidgeotto
    Pidgeot
    Bulbasaur*
    Charmander**
    Squirtle*
    Cyndaquil***
    Quilava*
    Totodile
    Chikorita*
    Bayleef
    Meganium
    Skitty
    Makuhita*
    Mew**
    Spheal**
    Lileep***
    Cradily*
    Omanyte**
    Ditto*
    Deoxys (really, but only Balanced Form)
    Rayquaza* (heh heh heh...)
    Latios
    Latias
    Bagon**
    Shelgon
    Snorunt
    Azurill***
    Marill*
    Azumarill*
    Aron***
    Lairon**
    Aggron**
    And finally, the forgotten two, as cute as Gulpin & Swalot...
    Swinub**** and Piloswine****!!!
    Very much. Heh. I really think Deoxys and Rayquaza are cute. Really ^_^

Makoto

Years
    Steelix!(j/k) baby lugia, Lugia, Shiny Lugia, Shadow Lugia(from XD), jigglypuff family, pichu, geodude(seriously), weird sparkly deoxys(from movie 7), Articuno, moltres, (NOT zapdos), ho-oh, unown, growlithe, doduo

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    I think Skitty are cute (Duh! Look at my name!) and Chikorita. I wish I had a Chikorita plushie. SO WHAT IF I'M A MAN?! Okay, act cool Skitty-chan. No one notices. :cool:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It's ok SC XD I want a chikorita plushie too <3

But I think dunsparce is cute =3

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
    I think the cutest are Igglybuff, Trapinch and Swablu... ok maybe even Elekid, Magby, Seedot, Mudkip, Cleffa, Squirtle, Torchic, Makuhita, Bagon, Dratini, Teddisura, Cyndaquil, Azurill, Marill, Azumariil and Chansey.

~DL~

Mooshy

Eater of cookies
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    I would say pichu, dratini and mew. I probably forgot some...

Chibi_Shinn

Demasu!
    Years
    Hmm, I think Chansey, Blissey, Dratini, Dragonair, Kirlia and Gardevoir. There's actually a lot more to list, but I'll keep it short to the ones that stand out, lol.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    imho, pikachu is not cute at all. it is just a rat that is overused and overrated.
    anyways, my obvious favourite is growlithe. come on, who doesn't love a red puppy with black stripes =D. plus, it is a fire type. and any fire type is cute to me.
    can't think of many more, but pikachu would certainly not be on the list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back