• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cybex Mewtwo's PC Campign

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I just wanted to stop in here and wish you luck Cybex =O

YAYZ! ^^ Hope you do well :D

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    hehe nice Midori Chi, but i like a game. Hey I'll make a game! the plot is this

There was once a mewtwo who decided to fuse himself with metal. During the transformation, something went wrong,The new mewtwo has to win no matter what.

Meanwhile Cybex Mewtwo is on a website called Pokecommunity. He saw a pokecommunity election coming up and he wanted to win. He gathered his friends, Agent9, Midori Chi, Krispen, and Dark Magician ruler. He persuaded them to make as much s as possible to vote for Cybex. Whoever persuaded the most members gets a prize!(The prize is total annihalation from Cybex...lol just kidding)

Years
    Really? Aww..I'll try! ^^

Oh! Good news! I noticed that someone took my prase thingy from my sig and put it in theirs! Yay! XD

Back