• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cycling Road Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cycling Road

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Hello PokeCommunity,

I am a new member here and my name is Cycling Road. I like Pokemon, anime, the Japanese language and I am a member of Yahoo Answers. I claim to be Max's 12 year old sibling in case if he got banned from here too for stupidity and no one believes I am really his high school friend who was unfairly banned from Serebii.net and Bulbagarden.net respectively. I am here to meet users and talk about my feelings. I'm not going to break rules or anything or let my other brothers share this account with me because that'd be scary, regardless if they break rules or not. Please be nice to me as I was given such a severe headache the past night and one of my friends is sick. He goes by the name Ruckus Jorgee on any forum.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2013
    Hello, Cycling Road. That's a funny name. Welcome to the forum, hope you'll like it here! ^^

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    Hello PokeCommunity,

I am a new member here and my name is Cycling Road. I like Pokemon, anime, the Japanese language and I am a member of Yahoo Answers. I claim to be Max's 12 year old sibling in case if he got banned from here too for stupidity and no one believes I am really his high school friend who was unfairly banned from Serebii.net and Bulbagarden.net respectively. I am here to meet users and talk about my feelings. I'm not going to break rules or anything or let my other brothers share this account with me because that'd be scary, regardless if they break rules or not. Please be nice to me as I was given such a severe headache the past night and one of my friends is sick. He goes by the name Ruckus Jorgee on any forum.

No I didn't get banned from here. I never joined until today but thanks for bringing that up and welcome to the forums. If anything comes up just explain to them or pretend you don't know me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back