• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cyndaquil,Quilava,Typhlosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • There seems lots of people who really like Typhlosion by their trainers cards in signature.I was wondering if those people like Cyndaquil and Quilava the same cause they both and buneary are my fav pokemon.Talk about them in this thread please.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • Well I can personally say I like Quilava the best of the three as I have a level 69 one on my Platinum version.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • I have to say out of the three I like Cyndaquil the best, its one of my favourite pokemon alltogether, I'm using one in Platinum right now and I'm near the pokemon league. Sure it's a little harder to battle trainers but I go with Pokemon that are my favourites and not just the strongest ones.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Typhlosion is my second favorite Pokemon. Cyndaquil would have to be my favorite Starter.

In truth I like them all, but I like Typhlosion the most.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I love my Typhlosion. And you're actually correct. Typhlosion was voted the second most popular starter behind Mudkip. So it stands to reason a lot of people would demonstrate love for them.

Lazenca

Chef~
    Years
  • Of course, If it wasn't for Cyndaquil and Quilava, there wouldn't be a Typhlosion!

I fell in love with Typhlosion when I first played Silver. It's my favorite pokemon :D

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • The cyndaquil family are not in my favorites, but I do commend them in power, and usage, and popularity lol.

off topic: what animals are the cyndaquil family based off from?

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
  • What is up with Typlosion I think Feraligatr is better but that is just my opinion

Well I do like Typlosion better than Charizard though

Takoto

Illustrator
    Years
  • I love that evolution line, my favourite of it is Quilava. Cynderquil is my favourite starter. :3

Years
  • The cyndaquil family are not in my favorites, but I do commend them in power, and usage, and popularity lol.

off topic: what animals are the cyndaquil family based off from?

I was always under the impression that Cyndaquil was some sort of fire porcupine, that just evolved into really good, bigger porcupine.

Personally, I like Quilava way more than Cyndaquil and a little bit more than Typholosion. He's basically the awesome middle ground of the Johto starters, in my opinion.

Ayselipera

I hate Typhlosion. I think it ruins the Cyndaquil line. Overall I like Quilava the best.

Murkrow123

Dark and bird lover
    Years
  • I think that starter line is great :D
    My noob cousin has a lv49 Typhlosion. Once time i battled him, and my Feraligatr i hit-KO'ed
    he! LOL!
    Sorry for the bad english D': I'm a stupid Brazilian that don't have a fine english :/

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    The whole evolution line is good, but I have to admit, Typhlosion is my favorite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back